Paralysis-->Losing 100 pounds --> Marathon!!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring! What a story of triumph!

Congratulations
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I love your story and you look fantastic.
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing!
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Loooooove your story! Running has changed how I feel about myself. You are so inspiring!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    That's completely inspirational!

You've done so well!
  • Jorfil
    Jorfil Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My First day with MFP and just stumbled upon your post as the first thing I read. You made me almost cry while reading your truly inspiring story! Well-done!
  • MandysChange
    MandysChange Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are a huge inspiration! I also have back injuries and left side paralysis. I know I can get healthy and lose the weight but reading your story just gave me a huge boost. Thank you very much for sharing.
  • Maaike84
    Maaike84 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hugely inspiring!! Congrats on your fantastic achievements, and thank you for posting!!
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on everything you have accomplished so far! You are very inspiring!
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have tears right now. This touched me to the core. You've overcome so much, didn't let it beat you. You truly are an inspiration!
  • dkg125
    dkg125 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help myself, I was bawling by the time I finished reading. I salute you and your determination. What an incredible story! Keep it up for the rest of your life. It is amazing what the human body is capable of when we treat it right, which I have not been doing, at least with eating, for most of my adult life. It doesn't take much inattention to find yourself in a place you don't want to be.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You truly accomplished something remarkable.
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    What a truly inspirational and motivating story! Congrats on all of your many successes!! :smile:
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I live right by the Philly Zoo and I was there cheering on the runners, I wish I had known to cheer for you! Congrats on reaching your goals. I am considering running the half marathon next year (I've done it once before), but maybe I'll think about the full one now!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are inspirational!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congrats on your marathon and all your other past and future accomplishments!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You made me tear up and got me motivated! Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazing...you made me cry because I see so much of myself in your story. You inspire me :happy:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    This story was so touching. Thank you for sharing.
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    First off Congrats and 2ndly, you are an inspiration to everyone one on here. You are a mom of 3 with young kids and you are a role model for them. You should be extremely proud of yourself. I can't say enough!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!