Got 127lbs to lose, this time I'm serious.

Options
Hi,

I've previously been on MFP over the last year.. but never truly stuck at it cause of personal stresses and instead of comforting eating? I don't eat at ALL! :grumble:

My boyfriend's a gorgeous 21 year old fitness fanatic and I'm a 19 year old who's got rolls growing on her back and wings on her arms! :sad: But on a serious note, he want's me to be fit and healthy, I tend to get unwell a lot due to stress and not eating. So to calm down his worries I'm doing this for him..

BUT! I'm also doing this for me, I lost a baby 2 months back and it wasn't the right time for kids cause of our situation so I'm thankful our angel's in a better place with our angels in the family. But then it's knocked me on the head, that I want to be a fit and healthy mum when I get there! So I'm going to lose this weight, feel happy in myself and actually like who I am. Instead of hiding behind baggy clothing and locking myself away!

I'm 19, have 127lbs to lose and I'm going to do it. Who's with me?

Samantha ♥

Replies

• BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    I'm pretty far from 19, but I also have 100+ to lose :smile: . I check in all the time, and comment to my friends pretty frequently. Feel free to add me if you'd like - I'm always looking for freinds trying to lose 100+ like me.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss journey. Hope you succeed this time.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I wish you all the best in reaching your goals! Please feel free to look over my profile and add me as a friend if you like.

This is a great place to start to change your life! Good luck!
  • InvisibleBra
    Options
    Thank's everyone ♥
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. It's tough. Just remember that you need to lose weight for you and no one else. If you don't do it for yourself you will end up resenting your boyfriend. Good luck!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your sadness. I'm with you Samantha. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Almq76
    Options
    I have 123lbs to lose. I just started back also. It is good to see you have started talking about it and are not trying to do it alone like I always did in the past. Let's do this together. You can add me if you wish!
  • PrestonRP
    Options
    New here too and also need to lose 140 lbs. Feel free to add me, if its suits you.