Hi there!

Options
My daughter in law told me of this site today and I am very excited to start tracking my weight loss and see where my numbers are at the end of the day! I am always looking for new and exciting recipes and snack ideas. I have lost 12 pounds in 4 months! 30 to go!!

Replies

• kspitz251
    kspitz251 Posts: 4
    Options
    My daughter in law told me of this site today and I am very excited to start tracking my weight loss and see where my numbers are at the end of the day! I am always looking for new and exciting recipes and snack ideas. I have lost 12 pounds in 4 months! 30 to go!!
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi, my sister told me about it on Sunday. I started right away. I hadn't been able to get motivated on my own. I have a long way to go, but I think this new approach will keep me interested.
  • Mattysmomma
    Mattysmomma Posts: 268
    Options
    GOOD LUCK GUYS!:bigsmile:
  • janameyer
    janameyer Posts: 14
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss. It is so exciting to lose the weight. This website has been great for me and it definitely helps you to see your calorie intake. I've been at this for just over two weeks and have lost approximately 8 pounds-still have a lot to go but I am really going to try and stick to it this time. I'm exercising several times a week and that really seems to help me. Good Luck to you and keep up the good work.
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

78344.png
  • countrygrl
    Options
    hi there way to go i know the feeling i have lost 75 lbs in 3 1/2 months.. i know it's a hard struggle keep up the good work.i think that's awesome...

shelly
  • countrygrl
    Options
    hi there this site definitely will keep you interested and motivated.. it's a great site and you can watch your daily intake and keep track of your weight loss. welcome to the site and good luck to you...
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been reading around. I have never been to any kind of message site or chat room. I think this is awesome. I'm really impressed with the success stories. There is certainly something to be said for support and encouragement. I am looking forward to posting some progress soon.
  • kspitz251
    kspitz251 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats to you as well :) I walk two/three times a week, I'm hoping that will be enough. It's amazing just putting in my breakfast food and watching the numbers!! Couldn't believe the fat grams in eggs and toast!!! lol
  • muhshell
    muhshell Posts: 10
    Options
    WElcome! and good luck!