Thinking of ordering P90X....Tips, suggestions??

Options
Hey,

so, been tossing this one around for a few years. Always making excuses on why not too, it'll be too hard, too expensive, waste of money if I don't use it...and the list goes on.

I'm looking for some real user feedback on the program from anybody who has used it and had either successful or unsuccessful results with it and why. I'm thinking of getting the deluxe kit that has the resistance bands, pull up bar and all the other stuff with it. Even would like feed back on whether or not you've used the nutrition program that comes with it.

I'm 5'6" at 150lbs. Used to run quite a bit, but not for at least a year. Slowing getting back to it now. Tell me your experiences with it please!!

Replies

• BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ok...never mind. I just scanned through about 15 pages of posts, because I know this question or something similar comes up a lot. I think I found most of the answers I was looking for...
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If you are not in a hurry to order, you might wanna wait for Black Friday and Cyber monday, i am sure Beachbody will have some good deals on some of their program. You might be looking and have a good price on P90X.

You can also wait until december 10th and get P90X3, the program is set to have 20 different workouts and all the workouts are set to be only 30 minutes each.

The nutrition guide that comes with P90X is pretty complete and gives a lot of information about calorie intake, macros and also offer a 7 days nutrition plan if you want to follow it. Nutrition is 80% of the results so it is pretty important to get it right.

Also if you wanna buy the program, i would suggest you don't buy it directly from beachbody.com. If you do, you wont have the bonus stuff you can get for the same price through a coach or teambeachbody.com. Also if you have never ordered through beachbody before, they will randomly assign you a coach which you might connect with. My best advice would be to buy through a coach who can really help you with your program and wont be trying to sell you stuff.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I'm a P90x failure. I actually joined MFP because I was starting P90x. I didn't like it at all. I know people who love it but it's just not for me. I would say to find someone who would lend it to you to try before you spend the money buying it.