I'm a Newbie looking

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am new to myfittnesspal. I had tried in the past to use it a little bit but never used it to its full potential and just stopped. I am back in full force now and using this along with bodybuilding.com and going to Weight Watchers. I have a LONG road to go, but keeping on and not giving up. I would love to have friends to help support and motivate on my way and help give advice on where I could change and tweak things here and there. Thank you and I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Malinda

Replies

• TonyaPietrzak
    TonyaPietrzak Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can totally add me :drinker: Can't wait to know you and see how far you have progressed :flowerforyou:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    GREAT attitude and Plan Malinda. Welcome !
  • JeBitchy23
    Options
    good luck. feel free to add me. i was also on before i had my kids and it seems ive lost touch w the people i met before.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I try to stay positive and support all my mfp friends :)
  • danahubley
    danahubley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

My name is Dana and I am also a newbie. I have taken myself for granted the last several years and allowed food to be my answer for everything from depression, anger and celebration. I take emotional eating to a new level.

It's time to make some positive changes and look after me. I am excited about this journey and the support from others.:smile:
  • Love_Story
    Options
    you can add me
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Newbie here too, just started last week, you can add me as a friend. Have about 100 pounds to lose!