32 pounds gone!

Options
First time trying to post a pic here, so let's see if it works!

1288323828848.jpg

Replies

• KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    My husband has lost 92... I can't get the pic to work though!
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    WOW WEE!!! You look awesome. Congratulations on the weight loss. Thank you also for posting a pic. Great inspiration as I head into the weekend. Great job!
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    You look great
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Oh yeah you did! What a beautiful and happy face you have! Woo!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    you look great, thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Jerri_Thompson
    Options
    *WOW* Congrats! You made my mouth drop! I am 13 lbs down in 4 weeks! I feel better just with the lbs I have down now...couldnt imagine 30+! Way to go!!!!
  • trixygirl
    Options
    Awesome. There's a huge difference already in your face. Congrats. My ticker says 34, but I actually hit 40 lbs gone today.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll do more of a body pic later down the road, but yes I notice a difference in the face. I'm excited because in my first 3 months here I lost the 30 pounds, but then I've been stalled for months. Finally I broke past 30 this week, so I put the pic to continue to motivate myself as well!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    WOW, you both look great!!!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! KEEP IT UP! JUST ADORABLE.
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So motivating! You look amazing! Keep up the great work. You look so much happier and healthier, you should be so proud of yourself. And kudos to your husband too! If you can get the picture to work I'd love to see his transformation as well. You both keep at it and stay strong!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Since my husband's pics wouldn't work here, I put them under my pics on my profile. He has lost 92 pounds! He started at 475, I started at 291. So happy to have him doing this with me!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    congrats to the both of you! you look great and so does your husband!
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    You look wonderful! You can tell be your face that you have lost. I bet you have lost more inches too! You look so happy! Go girl!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD!!! Stay focused on how much better you feel each day when you wake up!!! :wink:
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing girl.. WTG!!!! watch out for all the cuties out there will be after you.. Believe me it feels good to have someone to even take a second look...Keep up the good work..

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!