Looking for other full time working mamas!

Options
2»

Replies

• candysweener13
    candysweener13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm not divorced but I am a full-time working Mom of two boys. Energetic 6-year old and 1-year old. I'm a secretary so I sit a lot, plus live in a rural area so travel for daycare is tough too. But so far I have found something that works and hope it will for you too!!!
  • Tatiana269
    Tatiana269 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also a full time working mother. I have wonderful 4 year old daughter. I have currently lost 27lbs and would like to lose another 25!! Feel free to add me, I log daily.
  • manders7969
    manders7969 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a momma of three raising six right now. My 3 are 15yo boy, 14yo boy and 12yo girl. Also have temp custody of 12yo boy, 8yo girl and 4yo girl. I am lucky to work full time at their school. I have lost 15lbs so far and aim to lose 50 more.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Hi, I work full-time and I have two boys as well, 9 and 6. Feel free to add me :)
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    Options
    I am a mother of a blended family of 6 and 4 of them are boys and they are 10 years and under. I work full time and I'm Army Reservist and I'm a wife of an active duty soldier so I'm an off and on single mother. I feel your pain with balancing work and family and trying to put you first. I'm sending a friend request chica. :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm not single but I have a 4 and 6 year old, work full time, and have a second job

I'm finally in the habit of working out in the AM before everyone gets up. It was the only way that worked for me.

Feel free to friend me if you'd like. Here's to lots of great new beginnings for you.

Nancy
  • christywarner50
    Options
    me too! I work full time and have an 8 year old girl. divorce is rough!! but here we are surviving and being our best :-) blessings to you all, Christy