Back again and would love some friends!

Options
I used my fitness pal for a few years lost 81 lbs and then stopped for about a year. While I haven't gained much back, I still have more to lose. I was over 300lbs when I started and am around 230 now...just looking for some folks who've have a lot to lose!

Replies

• daniesq
    daniesq Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Sasha,

I'm about the same weight as you, I think. (I say I think because I haven't weighed myself in about a month - I've been off my program for a little bit due to a health glitch, but I'm back on track now!) I started out at 264, got down to 220, went back up to 260, and now back down to the 230s. I have no intention of going backwards again, just because I am efficient by nature and abhor doing the same thing twice.

As much as I hate to hold myself accountable, it has to be done and having a good network of supportive friends is key. Feel free to add me, or explain to me how to add you. We can cheer each other on.

And congratulations on such a significant weight loss! You must feel so much better!
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi,

I am fairly new here just a couple of weeks and I have about 100lbs to lose. Check my profile and feel free to add me if you think we can encourage and motivate each other.

Good Luck on this journey.
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm right around your weight as well.... would love to share this journey with you! :smile:
  • KarenNFiske
    Options
    Hi! I'm semi new to the forums and have been using AdvoCare and MyFitnessPal to lose weight for 8 months now! feel free to add me!

38895303.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I hit my highest weight of 234.6 pounds this year and I'm down to 220-221. I'd love some more friends!
  • watchmelive
    watchmelive Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    FORUM: Back again!! I am and really trying hard to stay on this journey.
    I am giving myself a year to loose 100+. Slow and steady so that its done in a healthy way. So i will need all the encouragement i can get. This is week 3 for mee implementing exercise but my first week logging my info into this database.

I know and believe i can do but its sure would be nice to get a little push every now and then. Wish me luck.