TACFIT -- anyone tried these programs?

Options
I'm starting the TACFIT Spetsnaz Kettlebell program tomorrow -- Scott Sonnon's KB program. Has anyone done any of his TACFIT programs (Spetsnaz Kettlebell, Commando, Mass Assault, Rope, etc.) and, if so, what was your experience like? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• richardaubin76
    Options
    I've been working on Scott Sonnon's stuff for a couple of years now with amazing results.
    My favourites are Tacfit Commando and Prasara Yoga
  • scottppa
    scottppa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey - thanks for the reply -- thought I was the only one in the MFP wilderness doing this! All I'm doing is the KB one right now but I just found the Clubbell Encyclopedia DVD for a good price on eBay, so I'm going to order some clubbells eventually and see how that goes.
  • FFJR
    FFJR Posts: 19
    Options
    Just starting TACFIT First Alarm for firefighters. Good Program. Check out a group I started for anyone doing the TacFit First Alarm for firefighters workout program.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17696-tacfit-firefighter
  • IronfitDan
    Options
    I've got a few SS programs and really love them, just going back to Flowfit for the winter months.

I have Tacfit Barbarian, which I really loved when I did it.

Good luck to all.
  • elpmapua
    elpmapua Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. I signup up because I have a task where I need to track my calories, although it's not really my preferred way of doing things.

Anyway, I know this is an old thread but I just want to put this on record. I started my weight loss journey earlier this year with tacfit warrior @ 240 lbs.

My first 3 months of TW, I never tweaked my diet. I just ate what I usually ate, relying on my workout to create the deficit. During this period, I lost about 20 lbs. Then, I got into intermittent fasting, specifically on the Warrior Diet.

4th month on TW and 1st month on WD, I lost 8 lbs. I wasn't strictly following the food guidelines of WD at this point, just the eating schedule.

5th and final month of TW and 2nd month of WD, I lost 6 lbs.

So for 5 months of TW, I lost 34 lbs.

This month, I'm on another CST-based program - month 1. I've tried to follow the stricter food guidelines by Ori and so far, I've lost 12 lbs.

Ending at my current weight of 194 lbs. I'm not sure if I'll lose a pound or two before this month ends, but I can state that CST-based programs like tacfit warrior work.