Healthy no cooking meal ideas?

Options
Would be very grateful for any high protein lots of fresh vegetables low sodium Healthy no cooking meal ideas!
Please share away…..

Thank you much

Replies

• sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    Gosh that's very specific! Haha I am no expert and not sure if these entirely fit your specifications, but:

-Home made tabbouleh, hummus and spinach on pita (I am eating this for lunch right now!).
    -Salad with spinach, avocado, roasted pumpkin, boiled eggs, feta and pine nuts.
    -Toasted sandwich (I don't consider whacking something on a sandwich press to be 'cooking' but I could be wrong) with cheese, tomato, spinach, onion, capsicum, olives, mushrooms, whatever else vegies take your fancy.
    -Refried beans, salsa, guacamole/avocado and salad. In a burrito/taco or not :happy:

Okay I can't think of anything else at the moment. Will come back later if I think of more ideas :flowerforyou:
  • I've been eating salads with home-cooked chickpeas (you can rinse the canned ones), spring mix salad greens, mushrooms, red onion slices, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, tomato slices, balsamic vinegar. The EatingWell web site has an online recipe brochure of different salads if you're interested in checking it out.
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to exchange ideas via our diaries. yes
  • Ericav05
    Ericav05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing to make is a TJ's chia wrap with avocado, tomato, spinach, black beans and cheese with a side of a microwaved sweet potato with cinnamon... so good!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Tuna or chicken salad with avocado instead of mayo, add lots of crisp veggies and finely diced apples or beets.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I buy frozen grilled chicken breasts and have that with veggies at least 3 times a week. Just have to pop them in the over and microwave.

Or make a salad, wraps etc.
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    high protein, no cooking.....can tuna with 1% cottage cheese. best sub for mayo