Looking for Friends and Support!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am brand new here to the whole MFP thing, so I would love to connect with any of you seasoned pros out there, or others who are just starting, like me. :)

Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• starnertoni
    Options
    I'm just starting and could use some support from others! Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • RoseSavoca
    Options
    Hi. I'm Rose. I am just starting this program and I am looking for some support and words of wisdom. Please add me as a friend.
    Thank you
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am brand new here to the whole MFP thing, so I would love to connect with any of you seasoned pros out there, or others who are just starting, like me. :)

Feel free to add me as a friend!

Request sent. I am new too!! So anyone feel free to add me as well!!! I am active on this site.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hello there and Welcome!
    So glad you're all ready to make changes. This is a great way to keep things in check and learn or open your eyes to how many hidden calories we are taking in sometimes.

Feel free to add me! Be warned, I will ask you about your goals and commitment! :)

Nancy
  • MakeupMaven87
    MakeupMaven87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm Jess. I'm looking for friends and support as well. It's always easier to do this with other people than on your own.
  • Gerani88
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'm Gerani. I am re-joining MFP, last time loose 15 LBS, now looking to loose 20 LBS. Feel free to add me as a friend to share tips, and suggestions. Good Night.
  • amyliniemi
    Options
    I am also new, and would love some support, add me too if you'd like:)
  • bcoulter2
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Brittany :} This is my first day and it's absolutely driving my bad eating habits crazy. But I realize it takes time and I hope the days get easier.
  • degoat11
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Getting an account is the first step. Diligently recording everything (no matter how unhealthy it is some days) is the key to success here. I've noticed that if I have a piece of candy here and some extra sauce here and a sip of this, etc..... it adds up much quicker than you realize. This site has helped me identify what bad eating habits I needed to get rid of (currently down 89 lbs).

Keep in mind that some days you are just not going to meet your goal. That is perfectly fine as long as you get back on track the next day. Once those days start adding up, then you can start to worry (and adjust).