20-Somethings with 30-60lbs to loose

Options
Hey there!

Let's be friends and help motivate and support each other!

I've been on MFP for about a week and have really enjoyed giving/receiving support with my current friends. It's been so beneficial and the more, the merrier so feel free to add me!

Have a wonderful day :)

Replies

• EyeBite
    EyeBite Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you.
  • whitters05
    whitters05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking to lose 40 lb and then tone up! I'm jumping into the boards since I feel like I'm more likely to succeed if I have people to hold me accountable.

I'm exercising and staying within calories, but I'm not planning on limiting what foods I eat (though I'm going to try to eat healthier in general).
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have 33 pounds left to lose! I added you. Anyone else feel free to add me. :)
  • airbearlover
    airbearlover Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well not twenty yet but I think close enough. :)
    Would like some friends and encouragment though. Still got a lot to lose.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Let's be friends and help motivate and support each other!

I've been on MFP for about a week and have really enjoyed giving/receiving support with my current friends. It's been so beneficial and the more, the merrier so feel free to add me!

Have a wonderful day :)

Does 20 at heart count? Request sent. :O) I am still pretty new here myself, and am active. Anyone can add me!
  • earmuff111
    earmuff111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i am looking to lose 25 pounds and i am 27 :)
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a minimum of 50 lbs and I'm 28 feel free to add me :)
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, there!
    I've been here for approximately a month and a half, I'm 27, from Italy and looking to lose at least 30 lbs (:
    I'll add you (:
  • coffeequeen070913
    Options
    I'm 26 and had 3 children. Youngest being 5 months old. I did weight watchers between my 2nd and 3rd child and lost 50lbs through eating right but did not do anything to tone. My current goal is to get on a real health and wellness plan incorporating fitness, eating right, & mental/ physical happiness because i think all three are essential to making this a lifestyle change. I have an appointment to design my own workout plan tomorrow at the local gym & plan to also start Pilates classes back up. Love to be friends with any females that also need encouragement on here. I'm just beginning to learn this fitness pal and using it as the core of my weight loss journey
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21. Working on losing 45 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)
  • SundayGirl1989
    Options
    Hi, i'm 24 and looking to lose another 25lbs then i'll reassess.
    I currently log daily so feel free to add me :)
  • moeisreal
    Options
    Im 20 and I need to lose 30 pounds to get in my weight class for boxing. I love food <3
  • khicks125
    Options
    I'm 28, 5'3, hoping to lose 60 lbs by end of May 2014 (my birthday). Already down 7 after about 6 weeks. I'm on my second week of 5:2, which is two days of fasting (eating at 500 cals those 2 days). I love it so far and have had great results! Everyone feel free to add!
  • kellybellyjellyn
    Options
    Hi, Im 23 with another 30 to lose ! then re access ! Things had been going great for a while but this week has been a bit all over the place !!! Would Love some motivation !
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose about 35lbs total and already more than halfway there! Anyone feel free to request me :)
  • ireallylikemuffins
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 24, from Chicagoland, and am trying to lose 50-60 more lbs. Feel free to add me! I log almost daily. :)
  • evanGL
    Options
    I'm in my mid-twenties and looking to lose 40+ more lbs on top of the 10+ I have already lost. Anyone feel free to add me as well!