Any 20 something girls want a texting buddy?

Options
Hey everyone! So I'm a college girl and I just get so stressed sometimes that I just EAT! And I'm so sick of it, but I don't have any friends that I feel comfortable texting whenever I had cravings :P I have days when I eat really healthy and I definitely know how to eat healthy so if you need meal planning help I can totally help you out. Exercise has never really been a problem because I love running and can totally motivate people who need workout help too.

Just looking for a friend I can text and who will talk me out of snacking. I totally don't judge and I would love to help out someone with their weightloss/fitness goals!!!

Thanks!!!!

Replies

• sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oooh! I would love that! I was actually hoping to find someone that could be my texting buddy. :) Lemme know if you would be interested.

I'm 21 years old and am currently going to school for elementary education.
  • jolmbagpuss
    jolmbagpuss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to make friends on here to have some motivation when I'm not feeling in the mood to be good. I will add you both as friends if you don't mind.
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 and in college too :) if you need a friend just add me! I could definitely use the motivation.
  • Cblackburn221
    Cblackburn221 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can text me if you want to.. I can help you with support and such. Honestly I could use support to. I will send you a private message and a friend request. Any one else that wants to add me just send me a request.

Crystal
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 in college as well. I don't stress eat, but I feel like I am STARVING all the time so I end up eating a ridiculous amount of food unless I carefully plan each and every day.
  • biorach
    biorach Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    College student, turning 20 next month! I am the WORST about working out, I need to get motivated. Sending request!
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and studying political science and criminology. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ruthmfrey
    ruthmfrey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    'I'm 20, adding all you lovely ladies! Wouldn't mind a texting partner either. I eat pretty well and exercise pretty frequently, but I'm not in the best of shape. I also get mad cravings and stuff my face with everything in sight sometimes. Would love to offer and receive support and motivation!
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    add me if you like. I can always use more motivation and support. :)
  • mamadukes23
    mamadukes23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) always up for new buddies
  • everlynnwitt
    everlynnwitt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could always use more buddies! Having more motivation and accountability is exactly what I need.
  • klm1648
    Options
    Hi guys! I am 27 and about to graduate with a degree in Elementary Education and totally understand how stress can affect our diet. I believe the more motivation and support the better. I have my good eating days and then the days that I hate to include on my fitness pal but do anyway. Lol. It is a "take it one day at a time" lifestyle change and it is also less stressful to think of it that way. I wish you guys the best of luck! :) Feel free to add me! - Kat
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Text me, too!!!

-Well-meaning Internet stranger
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I'm a college girl and I just get so stressed sometimes that I just EAT! And I'm so sick of it, but I don't have any friends that I feel comfortable texting whenever I had cravings :P I have days when I eat really healthy and I definitely know how to eat healthy so if you need meal planning help I can totally help you out. Exercise has never really been a problem because I love running and can totally motivate people who need workout help too.

Just looking for a friend I can text and who will talk me out of snacking. I totally don't judge and I would love to help out someone with their weightloss/fitness goals!!!

Thanks!!!!

Isn't this what the PM system of this site is for? Or having a like-minded FL? Seems a bit sketchy giving your number out on the InterWebZ....
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Text me, too!!!

*heavy breathing*
  • fields4fitness
    fields4fitness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love friends on here!! I just started getting very into healthy eating and insanity and I'm doing good but would love to have people to communicate with!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    txt me lol llys!! ttyl~*~
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Text me, too!!!

:laugh:

I'm just here to watch this go down in flames.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    45 year-old guy...just passing through
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Definitely expecting the OP to be a "45 year-old guy...just passing through "...