Need a buddy!

Options
Hi, my name is Ashley and I'm 23. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I have extremely low self esteem although i do not show it. My main problem is I love food, and need a serious kick in the pants to exercise . I need like a Jillian Michaels kick in the pants. I know a lot about the process I know how to eat healthy and know what to do for exercise , and I can do it however after 2 weeks I lose my motivation.I have lost 32 lbs on my own but I still have another 100lbs to go before ill be happy with myself. I really want to lose weight not only to look good but feel good....I'm sick of feeling like crap all the time, I'm sick of not being able to keep up with my kids I'm just sick of being overweight! So that's part of my story, I'm open to new friend but am really hoping to find that one person who can kick my *kitten*!

Replies

• mamadukes23
    mamadukes23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • IHsmiley
    Options
    Hi

I have been on here forever and am still no further in my weight loss. I will kick your *kitten*, if you kick mine!
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. More than happy to kick your *kitten*
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    yes its hard some times to stay motivated i my self need to lose some 50 more pounds that would put me at 200 not sure if i want to go lower

u can do it
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I won't kick your *kitten*, but I will support you:flowerforyou:
  • mamadukes23
    mamadukes23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support/*kitten* kicking
  • mkennedyanderson
    Options
    I'd love to be friends!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    32lbs is AMAZING! Just take things one small goal at a time, looking at the big picture makes everything seem more daunting. One day at a time or one meal at a time. Set small goals like: drinking eight glasses of water, reducing sodium intake, eating x amount of fruits/veg/protein/grain per day.
  • katebigue
    katebigue Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your not alone. You can add me as a friend. I'm always looking for friends for support too. So if anyone else can add me too if they like.