3rd shift exercising

Options
I have a terrible time trying to exercise when I'm working 3rd shift. I have plenty of down time, but I just don't do it mostly because I feel silly if I'm the only one exercising. Anybody have any exercise ideas that won't look terribly odd to my co-workers?

Replies

• darcyinmo
    darcyinmo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I walk the halls sometimes. One of my co-workers did Insanity in the hallway. The first day she was a little apprehensive, but after that, we all hardly noticed. Maybe if you start, others will follow out of being bored with downtime!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    man i wish i could do INSANITY here at work. my luck a damn truck driver would walk in and be all what now?? lol
    but i do a 30 day squat challenge, i have a core challenge going as well, i have been jumping rope some nights. and i have a medicine ball here as well. i use it as weight and work my arms. i do tri cep dips on the desk, push ups, planks, wall sits, jumping jacks, JOGGING on the spot
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I work the night shift at a preschool. I use my 30 min break to go outside and walk/jog on the playground for 20 minutes, I've also walked up and down the hallway when it get's too cold or hot. But i get the majority of my workouts after i get off work. I've gotten so use to doing my cardio then an hour later going to bed. I find it better than trying to go to bed early and wake up at a decent time to workout before going to work.