21/11/13 - the day my life STARTED!

Morning everyone!

well, this is it!! My LIFE starts today!

No more excuses, no more waiting until the following week, no more waiting until after the next weekend so i can enjoy another night out guilt free!

i am doing this and will succeed!

I could do with plenty of friends and support on my journey so pls add me - im a 30year old, marries mum of 2 who works full time.

thanks guys! X

Replies

• michellewmarin
    michellewmarin Posts: 8 Member
    Congrats! And welcome to MFP! :)
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Awesome!! What are your goals? Both weight and fitness related? What is your plan to achieve them? How can we best assist you?
  • I want to lose 50lb by next may and be able to compete in a 5k run next June.

im really looking at changing my lifestyle and being more active and role model for my kids rather than a mum who sits on the sidelines watching life pass me by!

xx
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    And that is the best answer I have seen to that question! Congratulations, I hereby predict that you will be successful in achieving your goals!
  • brown7508
    brown7508 Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    im really looking at changing my lifestyle and being more active and role model for my kids rather than a mum who sits on the sidelines watching life pass me by!

Great reason. I'm an obese Dad, but I'm still one of the few out with the kids playing football, frisbee, larking about etc. while the others sit on the sidelines. So I've got the active bit sorted - I just need to work on my eating and exercise to be a good role model for my son. Very best of luck to you!

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • All right! Welcome aboard :)