too many calories

Options
does eating too many calories in one meal hurt? (like too much sugar will make you crash an hour later) :glasses:

Replies

• michellewmarin
    michellewmarin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    no! of course not! don't worry c: if it's only one meal then it's alright - as long as it's not every meal! it's okay to indulge every once in a while so don't sweat it (:
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    does eating too many calories in one meal hurt? (like too much sugar will make you crash an hour later) :glasses:

You might get a bit of a crash, but it won't physically hurt. I get a bit snoozy in the afternoon, which I tell my boss is because of my chicken salad baguette. Don't know whether it is though....
  • jaimels2013
    Options
    chicken salad baguette sounds super yummy!!!
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    chicken salad baguette sounds super yummy!!!

Zzzzz..............
  • jaimels2013
    Options
    i seem to get all my calories used up in the morning/lunch. but once the afternoon comes im really not snackish...guess im doing something good. :wink:
  • jaimels2013
    Options
    just mentioning it makes you zzzzzzzzzzzz, huh.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

You might get a bit of a crash, but it won't physically hurt. I get a bit snoozy in the afternoon, which I tell my boss is because of my chicken salad baguette. Don't know whether it is though....

Yep, this is me most afternoons:

h9AD9BA6D
  • jaimels2013
    Options
    omg lauren...LOVE it. LOL:laugh:
  • Billscrazygal
    Options
    Love the chickie Lauren!!!

JaimeLS2013-You do your work out in the morning so of course you are going to want to consume more in the am . . you are doing great