Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Great job - not having even One fry!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I hear you! You are in charge and remembered that!! Sweets are my weakness, can't go near a bakery and the other night my husband had me drive him to Krispy Kreme where I ALMOST gave in to a pumpkin cake donut. I didn't get out of the car so the smell wouldn't hit me and was able to RESIST! Whew....what a nightmare that was LOL

:laugh:
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That's some serious willpower!
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow -- congrats!!! That IS a huge accomplishment!! Go, YOU!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done you, you have now inspired me to avoid the Highland All Butter Shortbread biscuits that are sitting just 6ft away from me [in the office], they're my ultimate favourites and my work colleagues know this that's why they've been purchased.
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. I ate fast food TWICE A DAY for a long time. I managed to stay away, but recently those fries have been calling me out of convenience and deliciousness. Thanks for the wake up call to not give in to temptation! Great job!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    Options
    Way to go chica! That would have been so hard for me to do!
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV!! Is it wrong that your post made ME feel like a mcdonalds?? hahaha. Lentil soup it is!
  • BoobieM
    BoobieM Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Very impressed. I'm not there yet. :(
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You should be hella proud. :)

I know what it's like to weaken at the sight and smell of those french fries...especially McDs...don't get me started on that. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!