Need support buddies!

Options
Hi guys! I am just coming back to kick some *kitten* after a long period of laziness and self pity. I feel really determined now, but I don't know if I can keep this up for long so I need friends who are active and like to encourage one another. I am not looking to increase my number of friends, I am just looking for dedicated people who know how important is to be there for someone. For certainty I will return the help!
Please feel free to add me if you can relate to the description above!

Hugs!

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Me me pick me, oh oooops you already have haha. In that case bump to get this hugging addict more support, whoop.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys.
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, back on here today to try and get some new fresh support to keep me going! Feel free to add me :)
  • airbearlover
    airbearlover Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hit a loss block. :/
    I was going strong now need a little encouragement too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Jade_MoonRaven
    Jade_MoonRaven Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on track. Had a great run for a while, lost 50 lbs., then fell off! But I'm back on, with another 50lb goal, and would love some support and motivation! Any Paleo People on here? Feel Free to Add Me!
  • 5lvs
    5lvs Posts: 1
    Options
    Im in need of motivation support...I just had a baby 3 months ago and need help stay motivated