150lbs to Lose and I need support!

Options
So Im not really New at this but the way that I have been acting..I might at well be! I need some support and motivation so Tha tI can get this weight off finally and forever! I started out 391lbs in 2011 and Am now down to 320. The lowest I have gotten is 308. I need some friends who talk with me and about healthy eating and working out. I like counting calories...It works for me. I like the thought of clean eating and am successful at it when I want to be! I am 27 years old and from Texas. Feel Free to add me!

Replies

• flabulousme
    Options
    I'm a Texas girl too :) Central Texas here. I have 120 lbs to lose and I may still lose some after that. I started at 285 last week and am down to 278 now. I need the support and friends as well :) So I would be glad to help ya on your way, buddy up, be your support, all that good stuff. And for those other people, feel free to add me too!
  • Jacson53
    Jacson53 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! 71 pounds already!
    That's great so far, but keep your eye on the prize.
    Have you set minor and major goals?
    Have you cleared your home of junk?
    Have you started re-training your mind to reach for a carrot to munch instead of potato chip?
    Have you found a way to keep track of what you eat?
    Have you thought about a slow progression to exercise building up as you see the pounds drop off?

Those are all things I identified and handled when I started my journey.

Wishing you well. Patience and Focus.
  • Msjmmiller
    Options
    I have lost 51 thus far and have about 99 more to go. lol I will motivate you and be here all the way :) Keep up the good work, pretty lady! Dont let anything stop you.
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    addd me buddy im very active on here!
  • briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 200lbs here! I'm in for the long haul, I'm up for joining you on your journey!!
  • KEVERDVM
    KEVERDVM Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have alot to lose and I've had people "oh yes I will help and support you" But it never happens I don't know if they are like oh your gonna die don't want to get attached or I don't have time for you. I need help bad I'm gonna die you would think this would set off something in my brain, but it doesn't. I can do great all day and then when I get home at night it's blowed. I have no home support at all. I have a 3 soon to be 4year old. And I work 12 hours or more a day. Always on the go. Please help all my support is gone, all my hope is gone. I have been to 5 different doctors in the past 4 months and tried several appept suppressants, nothing helping someone please help me and stick in for the long haul?
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've kept off about 45-50 pounds for the past 4-5 years but am re-committed to getting closer to my goal now. I'm very active on here and log daily.
  • SerialFatKiller
    Options
    Wow! 71 pounds already!
    That's great so far, but keep your eye on the prize.
    Have you set minor and major goals?
    Have you cleared your home of junk?
    Have you started re-training your mind to reach for a carrot to munch instead of potato chip?
    Have you found a way to keep track of what you eat?
    Have you thought about a slow progression to exercise building up as you see the pounds drop off?

Those are all things I identified and handled when I started my journey.

Wishing you well. Patience and Focus.

I have set some minor goals. I havent kept junk in my home in almost a year...i go grocery shopping and buy all clean food...but then i end up eating out and freezing a lot of things because i didnt eat it. I gueas i. Have an advantage..i know what i like and how to eat healthy. But i need self control for outside of the home...which is whete i spend most pf my time.
  • TrulyBeee
    TrulyBeee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I also have that much weigh to lose. I am willing to help motivate you in anyway you need it if you help me!
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    any of you can add me..........I am very active on here and like to support. I have 70 lbs to go! its a journey and support and encouragement is good!
  • Jewels42MD
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am here for anyone here who needs support. Feel free to add me :)

“In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength but by perseverance.”
    ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Best wishes to all of you,
    Jewels
  • karlachula
    karlachula Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started at about where you are right now. I would love to support you in this journey. I'm very positive and very realistic about my weight loss. Anyone else feel free to add me.