Breakfast for dinner

Options
I'm definitely making breakfast for dinner tonight. I'd love to hear some extra delicious suggestions and/or personal favorites!

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Bacon cinnamon rolls.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Breakfast burritos! Eggs, black beans, salsa, spinach, bell pepper, cheese, whatever you have in your fridge, just toss it in!~
  • tarag8100
    tarag8100 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    egg, cheese, & turkey sausage patty on a light english muffin! nom nom nom
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Homemade low cal french toast with cinnamon and scrambled eggs with low sodium lacey swiss cheese......mmmmmm:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I had a cherry turnover for dinner last night. it was so good!
  • oroblar
    oroblar Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just had a slice of toast, fried egg, and grits last night. Complete with coffee. Sometimes it just strikes me as quick, easy, and delicious.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes! :love: :love:

Cuz regular recipes make my sugar crash & burn bad....I use Maple Groves Vermont Sugar Free Pancake & Waffle Mix. Add a 34g scoop of Trutein Cinnabon protein powder, a dash of cinnamon, 2oz of fresh blueberries! Yum yum yum! Top it with Whipped Butter and Walden Farms sugar free syrup.

*smacks lips*

Bacon, eggs, sausage, all the rest....don't compare
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm getting super hungry now. I DO have some leftover cooked spinach......black bean breakfast burrito may be in my future!!

And protein pancakes sound awesome. I love protein powder recipes!
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Veggie Omelette with cheese...Love this for dinner
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Seconding the breakfast burrito idea!

Gosh, I LOVE breakfast for dinner. I tend to go overboard with the breakfast comfort foods though. I enjoy vegetarian sausage patties (I'm not a veg, but they taste awesome), eggs and hash browns rolled up in a tortilla. I'll also throw in some bell pepper if I'm not tooooo lazy.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Corned beef hash, two eggs poached on top of the hash and toast with butter.
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pancakes, eggs, and bacon a perfect brinner makes.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    QUICHE!!!! :heart:

I don't know if that really counts as a breakfast food, but it does for me! Especially since I make mine like giant omlettes anyways. Sooooo goooooooood *drools*
  • KarenGMT
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things. A large pancake, one egg over medium, a slice of bacon or a sausage patty. Perfectly sized.
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Brinner. That's my new favorite word!

Thanks everyone :)
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends how healthy a breakfast you want. If it was me I would do an eggwhite ommlette with vegies. Turkey sausage. Maybe a sweet potato.:bigsmile: Secretly I would love a big ol plate of biscuits and gravy!!!!
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Oh great!! Now I'm hungry!!!! :devil:
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast enchiladas with egg white patties used as tortillas. So, so good.
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you're going to have a breakfast burrito, I usually use the Flatout light flat bread for the wrap. It tastes so good and only has 90 calories and lots of protein and fiber.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The other night I made "burritos" with sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese, drenched in salsa!