Seeking Friends!

Options
Good morning!

I have some wonderful MFP friends. I'm also at a point where I'd like a few more active buddies!

Here are a few things about me...
~My top priority is coming to understanding that the number does not define my worth. If I do not love myself 100% right now, then how will I love myself 100% at my goal weight?

~I'm getting back into consistently logging and commenting.

~I've just started to add exercise into my daily routine....not for the calories but because I want to. (Of course, I might define "want" differently each morning.)

~I have given up my timeframe for weight loss; it just stresses me out and sets me up for disappointment. For example, I've been within the same four pounds since early October. :/ I do, however, have about 80 lbs left to lose. I'll be around for awhile.

If you are interested in being buddies and resonate with some of the points, feel free to send me a friend request!

Happy Thursday!

Replies

• Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well, well ones that don't already have 40 million that comment on everything they do... but never talk to me. LOL! I log everyday, and work out everyday but Sunday. I used to HATE working out, but now starting to enjoy it. It feels AMAZING once you really get focused on it. Sending you a request. =]
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Friend request accepted. :)
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am on here a lot. I comment on most of my friends and actually need to clean out my list on those who do not comment and support me. But I do not comment much on your food diary unless asked to do so. I believe that is a very personal thing, mine is open and I do not mind comments, especially critical ones like when I do not hit my protein or come close to it or am low on water, etc. I am very active and hope to make that contagious to my friends. I really don't know what my goal weight is at this point as I am going for a 18 - 20% bf and I am in no hurry to get there. So feel free to add me if you want!

Belinda
  • justinluck
    justinluck Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Can people really make their nutrition diaries open for friends to see (protein intake, water, etc)? I wouldn't mine sharing that, but I don't know how.
  • readanddance
    Options
    Yes! If you click on Settings (next to log-out), you can click on Diary Settings. At the bottom of that page you can opt to share your food diary with friend only or the world. :)
  • _Flowerchild76_
    _Flowerchild76_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOSE 100 LBS SINCE 2012. MY HW WAS 220 I DID GET DOWN TO MY 180'S THEN WENT BACK UP TO 195 LBS. I AM LOOKING TO GET DOWN TO 120 LBS FOR MY HEIGHT OF 5'5. I AM TRYING A NEW LIFE STYLE OF EATING --> FRUITS AND VEGETABLES <---- SOME MEATS AND LITTLE SNACKS AS I CAN. I WILL WORK ON MY EATING FIRST THEN I WILL WORK ON WORKING OUT MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY. I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS THAT WILL COMMENT ON MY FOOD FOR NOW THEN MY EXERCISE. I AM DOING A LBD AND A ARM CHALLENGE FOR THE MONTH OF NOV. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR FRIENDS THAT HAVE ABOUT 70 LBS TO LOSE. I AM ONLY TRYING TO LOSE 20 LBS AT A TIME.
  • justinluck
    justinluck Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Is mine showing up now? I don't see a View Diary link below my entries, but I figure that is because I'm logged into my account.
  • readanddance
    Options
    Thanks! Is mine showing up now? I don't see a View Diary link below my entries, but I figure that is because I'm logged into my account.

Yep, it's showing up. :)

Happy Thursday!
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends to add into my circle :) Good luck in your journey....
  • Falseprophet
    Falseprophet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    weight-lifter here looking to lose some of the body fat that i have accumulated. My ideal gold is 240 currently im 37% body fat so that should put me at 19% and if i choose to go lower so be it so add me if you like.
  • crash_aly
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends as well! Especially people that are active or looking to be more active! Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm in very much the same boat as you! Sending a friend request.

I'm open to new friends for anyone that needs one!