Want a New Friend? Apply Here!

Options
Hey all,

just looking for some new friends. If you're looking too, please send me a request! Thanks. :)

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    No
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I only accept island creeps.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    only if you promise to send random creepy messages to my Inbox daily.

Oh and you must provide Twitter like updates about every little thing you do, all day long!!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    michael-jones-would-like-to-look-through-all-your-pictures.jpg
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    No

lol thats a answer you don't see often on threads like this..
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    ^^LMFAO^^ @ InforBacon's pic
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I find applications to be tedious.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    If only it were this easy in real life! I work alone so I twiddle my thumbs a lot, no one to entice me to go somewhere unhealthy for lunch though!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    an application?! and here i thought everyone was doing away with paperwork... or is this just more 'red tape'? *sigh*
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm good man...take care
  • pastelraindrops
    Options
    lol i feel like if he were a woman people wouldn't be creeped out. im glad im a girl, i can freak out over kids looking cute and not be considered a weirdo
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You know. My mommy taught me if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I personally don't see the point in replying at all if you're not interested. :huh:

You can add me if you'd like - I'm always down for more friends on here :drinker:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    How sad and pathetic your lives must be to take the time to post something negative on what should be a positive thread.
  • lindsaylove07
    Options
    How sad and pathetic your lives must be to take the time to post something negative on what should be a positive thread.

Me thinks they were joking in a snarky way? I have a snarky sense of humor so I totally got it
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

Me thinks they were joking in a snarky way? I have a snarky sense of humor so I totally got it

Let me guess, you like to run? :)
  • lindsaylove07
    Options

Let me guess, you like to run? :)

All day every day! NOT My other "running" shirt says "I run because I really really like dessert" ;)
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I cant read
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I want wild party animals for my friends.
  • greenhudler
    Options
    michael-jones-would-like-to-look-through-all-your-pictures.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • VictoriaCullen14
    Options
    I just joined today anyone want to be friends I joined this site because my weight is always up and down so I think this application might help me find out what I am doing wrong