67lbs gone... still a work in progress

mrsknash
mrsknash Posts: 47 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
But here are my pics so far, I hope this works!

The Aug 2009 picture is was taken days before I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I dropped about 28lbs while I was pregnant, and then I lost the rest since he was born in April 2010. I gained back 10lbs in June as I had gallbladder removal surgery, but that has now gone, plus some extra.

I started out at 279lbs and now I'm 212lbs.

Comparison-1.png

Replies

• Wow, I can see a huge difference! GREAT JOB, very inspiring! You're the only person I know who lost weight during pregnancy!
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    hun you just look amazing your weightloss is fantastic well done you know your mates are all so proud of you xx
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Amazing change, even in the past month. Keep posting your progress. You are an inspiration!!!
  • You are super fantastic!
  • You look amazing! I too lost weight with all 3 of my pregnancies. The morning sickness got less and less with each pregnancy, not that I had a lot with the first one. I have joked ever since that I just need to stay pregnant. Not have any more babies, just be pregnant. Now of course my husband wouldn't agree to that since he was the one that gained weight during my pregnancies. LOL :laugh:
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    You look amazing! I too lost weight with all 3 of my pregnancies. The morning sickness got less and less with each pregnancy, not that I had a lot with the first one. I have joked ever since that I just need to stay pregnant. Not have any more babies, just be pregnant. Now of course my husband wouldn't agree to that since he was the one that gained weight during my pregnancies. LOL :laugh:

My husband did the same!!
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    HOLY MOLEY!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!..I JUST LOVE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS... ok done yelling now :blushing: .no but honestly, you look amazing :) I cant wait until i can take those before and after pics...congrats on your loss :drinker:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    You are doing so well! Big difference!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!