Food that Don't Like You

Options
So, a few days ago I ate Broccoli and two days later ate Strawberries (that I covered w/semi-sweet chocolate). Ever since I ate the broccoli, my stomach has not been the same: I'm bloated, the hard bloated feeling, I have no appetite, I'm not energetic as I know I should be. Same feeling happened when I had strawberries two days later. Then, during my lunch break today I was chatting with my sister who told me she can't eat strawberries b/c it makes her constipated. *ding* *ding* *ding*!! I completely forgot!! I can't have strawberries either (b/c it doesn't like me)! :sad: :blushing: :sick: How could I ever forget! :noway: :noway: :grumble: Same thing goes for Broccoli! No matter how I cook it, it just doesn't agree with me! :angry: :mad: :ohwell:

So, here's my question to everyone.. what foods that's healthy you can't have (allergic, causes digestive issues, etc.) ???

So I mentioned broccoli and strawberries, but I also can't have banana's either. :cry: :cry: :brokenheart:

Replies

• illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Peppers and onions, no matter how they're prepared, make me feel sick to my stomach. Even the thought of them.
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    green bell peppers make me break out in what looks like a huge sunburn. stupidest thing ever cause I can eat the other colors and I can eat green hot peppers. Dr. thinks it's b/c the green bells are not ripe and there is some enzyme that ripens later.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    plain bananas. i love them and never used to have a problem. Now they hurt my stomach if I eat it plain, which sucks.

Milk and frozen yogurt also bother me a lot but not all dairy.

I'm just mad about the bananas
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm highly allergic to yogurt, honey, pistachios, and some food colorings.

I'm also starting to think that cottage cheese may not like me as much as I like it. :(
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    too much baby spinach messes with me, ugh.

That is the only thing I can think of though.
  • Domane1963
    Domane1963 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I LOVE prunes.... but the sorbitol in them doesn't like me at all. I'm highly sensitive to it and can't eat more than a couple or I bloat, get very gassy and gurgly and spend the rest of the day running for the loo!
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Gluten :( that pretty much means everything in the yummy world.
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    broccoli, brussels sprouts, peppers. I like them but I will get a stomachache if I eat them.
  • NewCourtneyJo
    Options
    FiberOne brownies! I usually have no trouble with FiberOne products or fiber in general, but EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to eat one of those delicious brownies, the bloat hits and won't go away for the rest of the day.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Raw broccoli will turn my stomach into a mess if I eat it on a empty stomach, but I'm fine if I eat it after something else, or if I eat it steamed.

Can't do too much red food coloring either. Can't really think of anything else that bothers me.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I have not met a food yet that don't like me
    or drink,
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    lol like all foods. im pretty sure i have IBS. was told by my gastro doctor no more dairy or gluten, but i still eat gluten maybe once a week (like if someone brings a cupcake into the office i cant say no)
    almost all veggies hurt my stomach. broccoli, kale, spinach.
    beans.
    rice.
    corn.
    fried eggs (hard boiled and poached are fine)
    onions

idk whats left to eat so i just eat what i want anyway
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    forgot the worst of all.....apples :(
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and most multivitamins *puke*!
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bell Peppers, any color. Do not like me, and neither does anyone else if I eat them!
  • TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Swede. I have a pathological fear of the stuff after it made me puke as a child. Can't even bear the smell of the hideous evil vegetable. Ick.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Avocados! I do like them, but I get super nauseous after I eat just a little bit! Also, the Walden Farms products.
  • GettingMooreInShape
    Options
    Lentils and corn. I can't digest either of them at all.

Edited to add: Peanuts, too!
  • projectjamaica
    Options
    Doesn't*
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Most raw vegetables, some raw fruits. Dat oral allergy syndrome.