Today's Workout

Options
What do you have planned?

Replies

• here2inspire
    Options
    the blogilates beginners calendar, 30 day shred and maybe a run!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Interval training and arms
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Probably my bike because tomorrow is CROSSFIT yay!!! I love crossfit until I am doing it, then I HATE it!!! Then I love it again!!!
  • here2inspire
    Options
    sweet.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    step aerobics, some light weight training and then some abdominal work when I get off work tonight.
  • homeyjosey
    homeyjosey Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    yoga
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    6 Week 6 Pack and walk my dogs
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I had an easy 10 mile ride at lunch and I have weight training this evening. I usually don't ride on lifting days but I had some unexpected crap happen earlier in the week and I missed my Tuesday miles. I'm training for a 1/2 century so I'm trying to keep up with my scheduled miles each week. Fortunately it was just 10 miles at a very easy pace...I don't think it will negatively impact my lifts tonight.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Tonight's my Leg workout. I don't dread it as much as I used to.
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Squats and deadlifts! I think the kids are going to do it with me!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Oh god. This is a bit embarrassing. I had yoga at 6 AM, took a 6-mile run at 11 AM, and have another yoga session tonight. Yeah, it's overkill. BUT, I always go to the morning yoga class, every week. I had to run because I am just getting back in to running after having injuries that limited how far and how fast I could go. And, the wife is going to the yoga class tonight, and I have been ordered to accompany her.
    That's okay. I sit all day otherwise.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred level 2 today - i am making myself do 30 days, 10 days at each level until it is completed. (not my favorite but it is just 20 minutes)

Took the dog for a 2 mile walk today, i would have gone further but i did not realize it was drizzling out when i left and it was getting hard to see thru my glasses...

Tonight is either 60 minutes of spinning or a 60 minute run, i have not decided which one i would rather do yet.

Yesterday was a day off, i didn't exercise and i had a couple of beers with appetizers at a local pub so i have a little making up to do
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    TurboFire Fire 30 and a stretch. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the 40 minute TurboFire one, or dust of the old hour long P90X X-Stretch. I'm in the mood to gain some flexibility!
  • mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I rode the stationary bike for 45 minutes.
  • teaparty75
    Options
    today was shoulder day for me and thanks to some encouragement that i got here on MFP i attempted 45lb ohp & 50lb standing barbell row and was able to complete 3 x 8 of each (yay me !) - threw in some side and lateral raises with 12lb dumbbells , rear delt raises 15lb dumbells , 55lb should press machine and wrapped it all up with 30 mins on the elliptical