Before/In Progress Pictures after 128lbs/58 kg lost

Options

Replies

• Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work. Keep up the good job!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) Sadly this is the only pair of pants i have. Still i am too big for the biggest jeans in the oversize shops here. But also correct is that i wanted to wear the same outfit to show better how much is visible :)

I can't wait to check back in a few months and see more haha
  • easterlaugh
    easterlaugh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up all of the hard work. You should be very proud of yourself and are an inspiration to us all!!:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) Sadly this is the only pair of pants i have. Still i am too big for the biggest jeans in the oversize shops here. But also correct is that i wanted to wear the same outfit to show better how much is visible :)

I can't wait to check back in a few months and see more haha
    I love when Before and After shots are done in the same outfits...it REALLY shows the world of difference :)
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    These pictures say it all! You are fantastic....

Keep it up and keep posting as you drop more pounds. You are going to be a total knock out!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful. I agree..you look much brighter. Keep up the great job!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl! Keep it up you are doing amazing!!! I thought to myself... I loveeeee that blue top! It is so flowy and the color is so vibrant... and then I read some posts and realized it was the same shirt! OMG it looks entirely different because YOU are so much smaller and it fits you so loose now compared to the "before" picture!!! I have no doubt you will reach your goals... you are doing amazing and you look wonderful. You should be very proud of your hard work b/c I know I'm proud for you!
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're a real inspiration to us all! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • lainey137
    Options
    128lbs!! amazing well done!
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Great job! You are in inspiration to others. Please keep the progress pics coming.
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I will definitely keep them coming. I did not see a change before, i saw myself everyday and did not notice any difference. But seeing those pictures made me all hyper and happy and even more motivated to go on. I can only encourage everyone do make progress pictures, even without showing, just for you. It is an *amazing* feeling to see the change and wondering 'How could i not see THAT?' lol
  • noxma
    noxma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering the other day how you were doing! Congratulations on your progress, and keep up the great work!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! I haven't been on in a while - you look AMAZING! SO proud of you and so happy for you!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    These are amazing! YOu are so beautiful!

D
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    You are amazing! What a total inspiration you are to me! Thank you for sharing. You look great! High five to you girlie!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Your lovely face is emerging and beautiful. Keep up the great work!
  • kattbalue
    Options
    Awesome!!! You can definitely tell in your face. Keep up the amazing work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!