11 month progress pics

Options
The picture on the top right is exactly one year ago today. I joined MFP and started my weight loss plan about a month and a half after looking at this photo. So here I am today, shown in the photo on the top left. There is another current photo underneath as well. I am not finished yet, but I am getting SO close to my goals. If you need a motivational MFP buddy or have any questions, I'm always glad to help! It's not an easy road, but it sure is rewarding and feels great!

1yrago_zps9c78c28d.jpg

photo20_zps1044e0e8.jpg

Replies

• madanda
    madanda Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work. You look great. :smile:
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success, you look beautiful!
  • the_oncomingstorm
    Options
    Gorgeous
  • Wow, not only do you look thinner in the face and more healthy, but as a mom of two four year olds, I love seeing the photo of you and your daughter. Congratulations on your wonderful success and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
  • Khalycia
    Options
    W O W You look fantastic and thank you for your inspiration towards my journey
  • Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! This is the first time I have posted in the "Success Stories" forum and it definitely feels GREAT! I am determined to get in the best shape possible and now I know I can do it. Good luck to everyone else as well. Feel free to friend request me for support :)
    Kristi
  • trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you're awesome girl! A real inspiration!!
  • Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YOU"RE doing awesome too!! We are gonna be super hot moms when we reach our goals!!
    Kristi
  • PaulaRicco
    PaulaRicco Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year can make! You look great!
  • trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    YOU"RE doing awesome too!! We are gonna be super hot moms when we reach our goals!!
    Kristi

that's right!!! Cant wait!!!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!!!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very noticeable difference!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • kramalicious
    Options
    Congratulations! You look very pretty-- and happy! That is an inspiring weight loss.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great results, well done, you look even more gorgeous and a great role model for your kids :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!