Ballet BEAUTIFUL

Options
For those of you who don't know, Ballet Beautiful is a workout method designed by Mary Helen Bowers (ex NYC Ballet dancer and trainer of Natalie Portman for her role in Black Swan).

ANY MY DVD ARRIVED TODAY :bigsmile:

This may not be a big deal to most of you, but I live in Australia and the only place I could get it from was the original website, and had to go through the troubles of international dvds and shipping and everything.

I'm so ecstatic and happy because I have always wanted to do dance and have never been able to afford it... everyone talks about finding a workout and you actually enjoy and I really feel like this is mine! I'm hoping to get in shape and get my dancing muscles ready to eventually join some adult dance classes.

I just had to share my joy, share this awesome product, and was wondering if anyone else had tried it? Or if anyone else was working towards getting into dancing or was a dancer?
Any other fitness and exercise ideas in this area?

Thanks guys :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I am currently using Ellen Barrett who use a ballet-Pilates-(and sometimes)yoga fusion. I really like the ballet aspects. I have seen this in a catalogue so I'd be interested in what you thought of it.

Congrats and good luck!
  • lenak1
    lenak1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm happy to start doing them too. I will be blogging about my experience with the method here http://ballet29.tumblr.com/ , please, check it out!