FOCUS T25 SUCCESS STORIES

Options
Hey guys starting focus t25 next week. Just wanted to know did you guys follow the meal plan that was given with the DVD and if so what results did you achieve and how long till you physically start seeing the results also will this workout kill me :p wanna go back to uni next semester with a new body

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    I didn't follow the provided nutrition plan as it had not enough calorie for me. I am used to counting calories and eating healthy so i just lowered my calories intake to run a deficit and burn fat.

Overall i lost 8 pounds in 10 weeks. If you eat right, run a calorie deficit and stay accountable to the workouts, yes you will have great results.

Is that your first workout program? Results usually starts to show after 2-3 weeks, this vary a lot depending on your nutrition, your metabolism,etc...

You are welcome to join our accountability group on facebook, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    When I started using Shaun T workouts, I read up on the nutrition plans and got the overall idea. I then adjusted my macros to closer to that recommendation- notably MORE PROTEIN. I notied a difference within the first month. If you put in the work, the results will happen.