Anyone with a 2014 New Year's Resolution? Do tell...

Options
To be 60 pounds down by March 1st... :drinker:

Replies

• sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Run another 10k, use 25lb weights, maintain/decrease my body fat %, more to come...
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Olympic Triathlon in 2014
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Stop looking so far in the future and focus on the present.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Travel... somewhere... anywhere! :D
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    To lose enough weight to maintain between 125-130 like I want and to Tone up and lower my BF%..
    Also will not cut my hair drastically again this year (I want to grow it long).
    Control spending money on expensive purchases. Hubby and I just got done buying a new washer/dryer set and a new HDTV.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Continue logging my calories, and complete 2 5ks!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    start logging my emotions (again) to better understand myself and hopefully help keep my stress/sadness eating in check. :)
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    To train for and run at least 2 full marathons and 4 halfs.

Just wanted to add, 2014 will be the first time in my life that my New Years resolution isn't to lose weight!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I really want to walk a half a marathon and keep the weight off that i lost...
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    to be under 10% body fat :)
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    Great things to strive for everybody....
    The holidays are already upon us... and the New Year is just around the corner.... good luck working toward all your goals :glasses:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be proud of my accomplishments next year. I also want to have 15,000 in the bank by the end of the year, I want a house darn it!
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options

Good luck with your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Food for thought - Follow your own opinions, don't attempt to dictate them to others...

And... based on what the topic is asking - there was really no need for your reply... it's of no interest to those it applies to...

Have A Great Day :drinker:

Ummmm, I took that comment to be that person's resolution.....not a dig on the rest of the group.
  • SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am really excited to get back to the gym. Not some much a resolution as an ability. My schedule since school started has been insane with literally no time for workouts. Next term will make my life much easier.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Get back into all my fabulous size 8's....run 5 5ks....run 2 "fun" runs (Spartan, Warrior, Colors, etc...) Make it to the top of Numa Ridge!!!!!!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    To make this the last year that my resolution involves weight loss!

I'd like to be at my goal weight and start maintaining sometime within the year. That said, I will revamp my drab, sad excuse for a wardrobe pending weight loss.

I'd really like to focus on saving money this year. The last few years have been terrible financially and I don't want to put up with some of the struggles I've been dealing with any longer.

To clean the apartment, throw out old things we never use, and keep it clean!

I'm also looking into the possibility of resuming school in 2014. I've had to take a break and I'd really like to graduate.
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    To get to know me better. I am going to start a journal, I want to be able to look back and say I have grown or regressed.