Looking for fitness friends

Options
Hey everyone, my name's Caleb, I'm 22 from Chicago and am interested in losing the last few pounds and building up strength. I've been on myfitnesspal a couple days and just discovered the forums today; would love to add some people who are serious about fitness to keep each other motivated and successful. Sound like you? Let me know!

Replies

• pennywise451
    pennywise451 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat (and I'm from Chicago originally too). Feel free to add me!
  • Flip4chan
    Flip4chan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same, but I've been on here for a while. Feel free to add me too.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i'm from Chicago :) add me guys!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . Good luck
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am also looking for friends so feel free to add me. My favourite exercises are hula hooping and swimming but I also love a full body workout with my personal trainer.
  • Recreateyourself017
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I workout about 6 days a week with the Les Mills Combat DVDs.. It's mixed martial arts/HIIT/strength workouts, so I feel pretty well-rounded with my fitness routine without going to the gym right now.. Love it!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am in the Chicago area and motivation from anywhere would be great!!
  • njungers
    njungers Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find some motivational friends as well! Let me know if interested!