i'm the new girl

Options
HI fitness pal members, i'm new to this website and already i like it ..so ppl pls feel free to help me out along the way ur advice and tips will be truly appreciated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• brwnsugababe
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!! I look forward to sharing this journey with you. Its a slow process but with dedication and hard work you will make it through all the ups and down. No matter what, just dont give up or give in. The only way you can fail is if you quit :)
  • KristinaW
    Options
    welcome to mfp- glad to have you! lets see how many days in a row you can log in. i find the challenge to help encourage me to log everyday- and by logging more i break diet less. it works, and soon you will make friends and log just to see what they are up too! people on here are very nice- im sure you will love it here.
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great resource tool to help you keep track of your daily food intake and exercise. The message board is great because if you have any questions members will get back to you if they can help you out & you may be able to help someone else out as well.
    Good luck with your journey.