Small Success Story

Options
Hi guys, just wanted to share my small success story here to hopefully inspire some of you as you have with me. I know looking at and reading many of your success stories has helped me, tremendously. I started here at the beginning of September and have never looked back. I'm not there yet, another two thirds of the way to go, but I'm feeling much better and a little more confident, as well.

Hopefully my next post will be better and more in-depth. Never give up. :wink:

The before pic is of me at 284 pounds, my heaviest, not long before I joined MFP. (I started here at 271 pounds) The second is of me on the 11th of November . Funny how I don't see the same in the mirror and see very little difference, but these pics and other pics which you can see on my profile have really helped me stay on track.

(Okay, I messed it up, so here is the link until I figure out how to fix it LOL. It's in my profile, too.)
http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag62/VictoriousLion/1461597_1424717041079188_2109201239_n_zps96d1c05c.jpg

f04c9061-158f-4eb1-b119-8cd0785ae44e_zps2fe0925d.jpg

b9f68caa-36ce-4553-bc22-1e42173b29fa_zpsfae52aa5.jpg

Replies

• sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's quite a difference. Congrats. Keep up the hard work.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderfully sweetie! An amazing job so far!
  • itsjemma
    itsjemma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm like you Vick; I look in the mirror and I see very little difference... but I think that's because I'm focused on the end goal! I can see a tremendous difference in your pics though. You're doing a brilliant job!
  • Sapphire3002
    Sapphire3002 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Excellent dedication, your determination really inspires me. :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    You've done a great job, Vic. You're looking fine!
    It's best to get the excess weight off while you're young.
    Best wishes as you continue to your goal!
  • jtgcm
    jtgcm Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm sooooo proud of you! And you truly are an inspiration, no doubt about it Vic! Xoxo
  • the_jinxster
    Options
    Great Job Maaaan!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Vic!! Your transformation is incredible !! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • iwillbefitforlife
    Options
    Excellent work, dude! There is a huge difference and that's not even the end! You're looking damn fine! :wink:
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Remarkable, keep up the hard work
  • bohica36
    bohica36 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good job! I wouldn't consider it a "small" success story, you have done great.
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments, guys. :smile: I'm overwhelmed by the support. :blushing:
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look incredible
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yes, very awesome! Way to go!:love:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. It is oftwn hard to change self opinion. Trust me you've changed !
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • pinktac0
    Options
    You look fab! it looks like 2 completely different people in such a short time. Now YOU can be MY new inspiration... :)
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Whoa......is that really the same person.......you are inspiring......thanks for sharing
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome job bro!
  • RunsSober
    Options
    Vic you work really hard and you can see the results. I have no doubt that you will reach your goal. You help inspire me. Keep it up man!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!