Newcomer looking for friends and support!! :)

Options
My name is Taylor, I'm 25 and in the worst shape of my life! I was very active in high school and college and never had to watch what I ate or dedicate myself to exercising. After school I started my career and unfortunately it requires sitting at a desk most of the day...I've been doing this for 4 years now! I recently realized that I need to change my life style and become a healthier, happier me :)

I started exercising every day after work and it nearly killed me at first but it gets easier every day....what doesn't kill me makes me stronger....right?!
Anyways love this site so far, love the comments and support everyone has for each other!

"I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words."
- Ellen DeGeneres

NO MORE EXCUSES!
anyways... help a girl out, add me :)

Replies

• lovebugali
    Options
    i was in the same boat until 5 days ago and lost 2 lbs. i do zumba and just dance 3 (just sweat) . its fun and you learn new dance moves to rock your new body. feel free to add me if you like.
  • batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    "Just keep swimming" Dory. That is my daily mantra! Take things one day at a time and keep going. Sent a friend invite.
  • njungers
    njungers Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Taylor! I'm Nicole, 26, and from Iowa. I, too, struggle with staying motivated. I have tried Insanity off and on several times and it works, but I just can't stick with it. I'd love to help motivate each other and encourage each other as well. We can do this - one day at a time!