Gained 13lbs and never lost a pound.

Options
F/5'2/19

My normal body weight was 100lbs ever since before until two years ago when I entered college. In my first year, I gained 10lbs. And now I've gained 3 (and I think it's not going to stop, which of course I want to). I've tried Insanity, Barre (with pilates), and now I'm thinking of doing the Seven Minute Workout (but doing 2-3 circuits). I've been dieting too. The works. But I never really seen results. I want to go back to my old weight. I'm honestly fat especially in the tummy area (the only place my fat stays seriously. Think it's because of my genes).

So please need advice and help. I'm really feeling down for myself to have let myself changed so much and got so careless. Before college no matter how much I ate, the scale would always stick to 100lbs :(

Replies

• godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You probably finally hit puberty. Just kidding. But, seriously, even with being shorter, 113 lb. is a good weight. Don't worry about it. You are on the low end of normal. I'm sure that you don't look fat, even though I don't see a pic of you.Women have a little fat in the tummy area. God made us this way to have babies one day, and protect our young.
  • D8vidFitness
    Options
    picture? I think you're at a good weight! Guys love girls with love handles =]

If you truly want to lose weight, ditch your meal plans or swipes, buy your own food, stop partying, and get to the gym!

That was how I survived!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi your page says you've lost 9 pounds so sounds you are doing pretty well.
    Seriously, how old are you? Many many people gain weight when they start college.
    I'm guessing that unless you are only 4 feet tall your weight is probably very healthy.
    Take care Hun most people do gain a bit of weight as they get older. Relax a bit and try
    to enjoy college.
    Gina
  • mmargarette
    mmargarette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi your page says you've lost 9 pounds so sounds you are doing pretty well.
    Seriously, how old are you? Many many people gain weight when they start college.
    I'm guessing that unless you are only 4 feet tall your weight is probably very healthy.
    Take care Hun most people do gain a bit of weight as they get older. Relax a bit and try
    to enjoy college.
    Gina

Ignore that 9lbs lost because it's not true ;(
  • mmargarette
    mmargarette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You probably finally hit puberty. Just kidding. But, seriously, even with being shorter, 113 lb. is a good weight. Don't worry about it. You are on the low end of normal. I'm sure that you don't look fat, even though I don't see a pic of you.Women have a little fat in the tummy area. God made us this way to have babies one day, and protect our young.

Yeah people say I'm already thin and that's because the only thingthat gets fat is my tummy and they don't really notice how big it is especially when I sit down aka flabs. My waist line from my belly button is like 28-30 already :/