yoo hoo!

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
hello my friends I'm finally back at work and the boards LOL....

My house guests have left and while we had a very busy and really fun visit and I'm really sad to see them go,.....I'm glad to be able to play w/ you all again!:heart: lol

hope all is well w/ you all...I'm be checking the pits soon to make sure its still full:wink: ...

OH our sons had the most amazing time ever...it was soooo nice to feel "normal" lol...playdates are hard sometimes but this past few days have been just a dream come true for us...seeing my son so happy and playing and laughing so much....omg....you have no idea....I'm getting all choked up just thinking about it.....I know he'll miss his new buddy but we'll def. get together soon w/ them....anyway....

big hugs and so happy I'm back and back on track....now to get back to exercising and eating right....ya that's gonna be um, easy right?!!! :noway: lol

hugs and love!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    hello my friends I'm finally back at work and the boards LOL....

My house guests have left and while we had a very busy and really fun visit and I'm really sad to see them go,.....I'm glad to be able to play w/ you all again!:heart: lol

hope all is well w/ you all...I'm be checking the pits soon to make sure its still full:wink: ...

OH our sons had the most amazing time ever...it was soooo nice to feel "normal" lol...playdates are hard sometimes but this past few days have been just a dream come true for us...seeing my son so happy and playing and laughing so much....omg....you have no idea....I'm getting all choked up just thinking about it.....I know he'll miss his new buddy but we'll def. get together soon w/ them....anyway....

big hugs and so happy I'm back and back on track....now to get back to exercising and eating right....ya that's gonna be um, easy right?!!! :noway: lol

hugs and love!
    Ali
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    that's great, Ali! I'm glad he had such a good time *hugs*
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hey Ali! Glad your back, we missed you!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACK!:flowerforyou: I was wondering where you went... The pits doing well... They didn't take to me at first, and were a little rebellious but I got them in check and we're back to normal. You can take over now :laugh:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! I was wondering where you'd wandered off too!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad you're back :bigsmile:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Glad you are back... and I'm really glad that your little fella had such an awesome weekend! :happy:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you guys had a great time!
    And welcome back!
    Hopefully I can get back on track with you! lol

HUGS! :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ali!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you're back!!!!

Seriously, we all need to stop this vacation thing and stay put where we belong....on MFP!! :laugh: :laugh:

Well, Summer is 1/2 way over....won't be too long before it's getting chilly again and people are staying inside...on here!! hehe

Love you sissssss!! HUGS!!

Sooooooooooo happy to hear about your son's fun!!!

:heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched:
    -Tam
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!!

Glad you had a great time. Missed you on here.

Shari :glasses:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back!

So happy to here that your son had such a nice time. :flowerforyou:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    .I'm be checking the pits soon to make sure its still full:wink: ...

(........she's back, plump up that fake man we have fasioned so we can sneak out for a bit, if she notices Al is gone we're for it.)
  • ali106
    Options
    awwww! thanks so much you guys:flowerforyou: .....man its good to be back w/ my buddies!!!!:heart::drinker:

Now since today is my first day back at work....UGH....I can't play as much....DOUBLE UGH!...but I'm working my *kitten* off trying to catch up so I can come goof off w/ my favorite goofs!....and I mean goofs in only the most heartfelt and loving way....takes one to know one and all that! lol

seriously, thanks so much for the warm wishes....big big really tight long...almost too long, getting a bit uncomfortable hugs to all! LMBO

love you guys!
    ali :drinker:
  • ali106
    Options
    .I'm be checking the pits soon to make sure its still full:wink: ...

(........she's back, plump up that fake man we have fasioned so we can sneak out for a bit, if she notices Al is gone we're for it.)

*walks over to the pit to check on things and say hello to our "guests"*.....um....hey guys what's up w/ Al? he looks a bit lopsided? Is he okay????? *scratches head*....hmmmmmmm:huh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, glad to hear it was a smash for you and your son!! Hopefully not too long before you can do it again!:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hola chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you!!!! I am an "abuelita" now!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    Hola chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you!!!! I am an "abuelita" now!!! :flowerforyou:

woo hoo!!! congrats grandmother!!! she sure is a beauty and I'm soooo happy for you all!
    hugs girl!!!
    ali :flowerforyou: