BEST NEWS EVER...NEW KNEES BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!

Options

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Awesome, what a great Christmas present.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! So happy for you!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thrilled for you!!!!!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Great job and you deserve it with all the hard work you put in.
  • narwhalpr
    narwhalpr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Congrats! :)
  • sloane70
    sloane70 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration today. Congratulations on your new, upwardly mobile life! :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

Just think - in a few short months, you'll be posting a success video - of you WALKING! with your brand new knees!

WOOT!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what a great early Christmas present!
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Your progress has been amazing- you are such an inspiration!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. What a wonderful gift for someone who has worked so hard to achieve her goals!!!! I bet this time next year you will have a couple of 5Ks under your (new & smaller) belt!
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    How awesome! I'm smiling from ear to ear for your terrific news Sue! You may thing this is weird but when I read you are getting both knees done I thought...your having twins!!! lol! Don't mind me...I can think up some crazy thoughts now and then!!! So happy for you! And I prayer that the surgery goes quickly without ANY complications! In the mighty Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus!
  • bohica36
    bohica36 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Best wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery. And best wishes for your husband, who I am sure is going to have a hard time keeping up with you when you get going.
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!! I was smiling from ear to ear when I read your post! Especially the part about being able to walk by your 69th birthday! I have had 5 knee surgeries. (Yea,hubby didn't marry me for my good lookin' legs). I know I will be a candidate for replacements in my future. Keep us posted on your progress. Will keep ya in my prayers for a successful surgeries and speedy healing/recovery. :flowerforyou:
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    awesome news
  • SusanFinck
    SusanFinck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful news! Prayers for a speedy recovery with no complications.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely the best news I've heard all day!! I'm so happy for you that you will be able to walk soon :) WTG on all your weight loss as well!!! You are amazing!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    OMG--this is incredible news!! Going to think happy thoughts for your surgery.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I could not be happier for you. This made me tear up. I have been following your blog posts for some time. Happy thoughts and best of luck with the surgery. I'm sure Ed will take wonderful care of you and your determination will serve you well. :):):):)
  • Celuwen
    Celuwen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just read your story and I'm so happy for you and your new knees. I wish you luck with the surgery and a fast recovery time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!