Lagging Motivation UGG> Think I found my solution

Options
SO you know when you get to "f' it" mode? Where you start slipping, then you slip some more, so you don't know how to log it, so you stop logging, then you really have no motivation to even log into MFP anymore for a while? I was falling into this Again... (I know some of you don't have this issue- not that it's easier for you but you just suck up and do it- yay you :) I am striving to be like you, believe me).

Anyway I have a company party coming up in mid-January. I found the perfect dress today- but it won't zip... YET. GO MOTIVATION!!! I have a SMART Goal
Specific -I wanna fit into that dress
Measurable- hehehe self explanatory. success means I fit into that dress
Attainable- I am a few inches away from being able to zip it, but I think I can do it.
Realistic- I have 7 weeks to do it- and if I work out a lot more, and really watch my macros, I think I can do it.
Timely- Oh yeah. December 31st at best, January 16 at the latest.

That dress is the wall paper on my phone, and my profile pic here until I can fit into it!!
Wish me luck!!

Replies

• 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea! Go for it!:flowerforyou:
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    I would tape a pic of it to the fridge and cupboard too!!

Good luck, but you CAN do it!! And you will look AMAZING i am sure!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Great idea, great dress, and yes.you.can!:smile:
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Great motivation!!!! Meserable and attainable and think of what a great moral booster it will be when you reach your goal
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    nice dress I too have fallen off the wagon and watched it ride off into the sun set! Mind if I join you? Maybe then I can get over this major stall!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    nice dress I too have fallen off the wagon and watched it ride off into the sun set! Mind if I join you? Maybe then I can get over this major stall!
    Feel free to friend me. Lets do this!