Hookers on MFP????

Options
So I'm trying to add friends because since coming back to MFP (ugh, I'm baaack!) all of my old friends have become inactive....so when doing a search I keep finding profiles of women with bare shoulders--and the picture cuts off obviously before any sort of shirt is seen. They've all got ONE picture too and no data filled out unless it's set to private or something. What's going on here?!?!? Or at tube tops really that much 'in' again and I'm just out of the loop?
Anyways, if you're on often, and you're NOT a hooker...please feel free to ad me! I need motivation, and am great at dishing it out too!
Wendy : )

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I have a picture of my back with no shirt on because I was happy with my muscle progression but I'm no hooker..
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    So pics that show progress now make you a hooker, eh?

News to me. Keep your friend request because I'm not too interested in judgemental slut shaming.

*has a pic of tattoo where I look sort of naked but am wearing a bikini and I had a topless back photo on there that I've taken down

* also has friends that were/are hookers and they're people too

*end feminist ranting
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    popcorn2.gif

I'm just here for the hookers
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I don't display the goods..but, I'm a hooker.

that's right i'd go fishing.....
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So you are asking for friends and insulting a bunch of ladies on here in the same breath? Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    So I'm trying to add friends because since coming back to MFP (ugh, I'm baaack!) all of my old friends have become inactive....so when doing a search I keep finding profiles of women with bare shoulders--and the picture cuts off obviously before any sort of shirt is seen. They've all got ONE picture too and no data filled out unless it's set to private or something. What's going on here?!?!? Or at tube tops really that much 'in' again and I'm just out of the loop?
    Anyways, if you're on often, and you're NOT a hooker...please feel free to ad me! I need motivation, and am great at dishing it out too!

lolwut?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    So your automatic assumption when you can't see someone wearing clothes is that they are hookers?

Aren't you lovely.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are self conscious, judge much?
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Having a "naked" picture in your profile makes you hooker just as much as having a baby picture makes you a pedophile. That doesn't make any sense. Also, what's wrong with person being a hooker, just because you doesn't like the job doesn't make it bad, or the person who does it. And there is certainly nothing wrong with showing off a body you are proud of on a fitness website. We don't live in 1800s when you could get killed if you show too much of body, so stop being so judgmental, please...

Friend request? No thanks. I don't like you. >:(
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't display the goods..but, I'm a hooker.

that's right i'd go fishing.....

:laugh: on this team :flowerforyou:
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    in4 pros to add to friends list
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    So pics that show progress now make you a hooker, eh?

News to me. Keep your friend request because I'm not too interested in judgemental slut shaming.

*has a pic of tattoo where I look sort of naked but am wearing a bikini and I had a topless back photo on there that I've taken down

* also has friends that were/are hookers and they're people too

*end feminist ranting

Maybe her FL list isn't inactive they are just avoiding her nastiness.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    In for hookers and blow.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    BTW - You don't have all of your profile/data filled out.

Regards

Another Hooker
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I am not a hooker. no one pays me for my services. everything I do is for free.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    So your automatic assumption when you can't see someone wearing clothes is that they are hookers?

Aren't you lovely.

Well, I am fine then, as you can see my clothes..kinda.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I am not a hooker. no one pays me for my services. everything I do is for free.

How YOU doin? :bigsmile:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Aren't you lovely.

Well, I am fine then, as you can see my clothes..kinda.
    Ahh but you see, with you, I know the truth.

:wink:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    That's great dear :flowerforyou:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I take paypal.
This discussion has been closed.