I Need Snack Ideas!

Options
Hi everyone! So I really need some new snack ideas. I eat the same snack every day and I'm bored with it. I have a low carb yogurt and some almonds. I know, so exciting. Lol. What are some easy, low calorie snacks that you all enjoy? Help me get out of this rut! :-)

Replies

• alexpark0ur
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBk8Extraz95IzWf-le4-5Q

Just made the channel, going to be uploading videos almost daily, so keep an eye out for easy and delicious recipes, eh?
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Carrots and hummus

Apples and natural peanut butter

Pumpkin seeds

Quest bars

Dried Edamame

Single serving of cheese

Cottage cheese

^^^^
    Those are some of my go to snack ideas......
  • SusieCuteYay
    SusieCuteYay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sliced tomatoes roasted or broiled seasoned to taste.
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Cheese sticks, carrot sticks (and if you like ranch, I make awesome ranch dip using 2 tablespoons of fat free sour cream and a bit of ranch seasoning: 35 calories) enough for 2 servings of baby carrots! delicious and healthier than ranch.
    grapes, banana slices with peanut butter, pretzel sticks, yogurt is always a great snack for me. I mix Greek yogurt with sugar free cheese cake jello mix and it tastes like I'm eating cheese cake. TRY it.) apple slices with peanut butter or cinnamon, raw cashews, cucumber slices and the ranch dip I mentioned above. so many!
  • Syntiah1
    Options
    Thanks everybody. All of your ideas sound yummy. I can't wait to try them!
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Popcorn - made on the stove with a tiny bit of oil.
    Season with nutritional yeast, paprika and onion powder.
    This snack has kept me sane!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    emerald almonds 100 calorie packs: come in lots of flavors. if you are disciplined you can make your own snack packs with bulk nuts. i am not so good at that so i buy the prepackaged ones.