Hookers on MFP????

Options
124»

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    OP says women with bare shoulders are hookers. OP's profile picture has bare shoulders.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be a hooker.

28vazba.gif
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making my Saturday, OP, I am crying here :laugh:
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good luck finding friends.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    In for hookers and blow.

Well she only mentioned hookers, but her OP sure blows so I guess that counts?:ohwell:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Using your definition OP...

My goal is to be a hooker.....and I proudly look forward to it!

:bigsmile:

Edited for spellcheck...check...check

I wanna be a milf hooker with a bombastic *kitten*.
  • KingCharlesTheFat
    Options
    Here's my hooker selfie:

emperors-new-clothes.jpg
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    So I'm trying to add friends because since coming back to MFP (ugh, I'm baaack!) all of my old friends have become inactive....so when doing a search I keep finding profiles of women with bare shoulders--and the picture cuts off obviously before any sort of shirt is seen. They've all got ONE picture too and no data filled out unless it's set to private or something. What's going on here?!?!? Or at tube tops really that much 'in' again and I'm just out of the loop?
    Anyways, if you're on often, and you're NOT a hooker...please feel free to ad me! I need motivation, and am great at dishing it out too!
    Wendy : )

NO
    you had me at NO
    :love: :love: :love:

Puh-leaze. You needed to wait for him to open his mouth?

:wink:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Using your definition OP...

My goal is to be a hooker.....and I proudly look forward to it!

:bigsmile:

Edited for spellcheck...check...check

I wanna be a milf hooker with a bombastic *kitten*.

@ Salvaje26

TOO late!
  • numejak
    numejak Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Asking people to be your friend whilst name calling and finger pointing and labeling? I think this post is a prank. I doubt anyone would want that kind of friend. Having said that, I have not seen a single picture on MFP that lacks taste. People should be proud of their bodies and not ashamed. That doesn't make them sexually promiscuous, and certainly doesn't automatically mean they sell sex for a living. For shame OP.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Verily, I agree. Solemn clothing and fitness have been synonymous since fitness was first invented in the 16th century.

Here we see a group of enthusiastic crossfitters in the middle of a grueling set of burpees. You'll notice that there are no shoulders (and thankfully only a few ankles!) in sight...as it should be.
    puritans.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    So I'm trying to add friends because since coming back to MFP (yay, I'm baaack!) all of my old friends have become inactive....so when doing a search I keep finding profiles of women with bare shoulders--and the picture cuts off obviously before any sort of shirt is seen. They've all got ONE picture too and no data filled out unless it's set to private or something. What's going on here?!?!? Or ppl becoming more private and I'm just out of the loop? since I've been away so long maybe?
    Anyways, if you're on often, and you're NOT averse to judgey friends...please feel free to add me! I need motivation, and am great at dishing out insults and vitriol too! Just in case being called a dirty slut is your kinda motivation.
    Wendy : )

FIFY
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    OP-you came to the wrong fitness site to join!!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mtgg0525la1s8d8uno1_500_zps6f67e848.gif
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines includes these items:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.