Plateaued!!!

Options
Hello all. 39 f from British Columbia here. I used to be active on this site, but after losing 127 pounds, I plateaued and became discouraged. I am back now and trying to lose another 100, since I was almost 400 when I started. I need friends to encourage and to encourage me. So add me and let's cheer each other on :)..
I enjoy power walking with my dog and my music, hiking, being active, rain or shine... I am a single parent. I would love to add people with things in common but will add anyone who thinks we can help each other.

Thanks for reading, have a fantastic day :)

Replies

• Sobeone
    Options
    Congratz on all the weight you lost already. Atleast this time around you know that it is possible to lose a lot of weight. I'm with you if you need a friend. I'm a pretty good cheerleader so send me an invite if you like. look forward to tackling this with you.
  • alhumphreys
    alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My dogs are great motivation !!!! Good luck on your journey !! You can do it !
  • TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good luck :D and congratulations on the weight lost so far - superb
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm also a single Mom...who loves walking with her dogs! They're always up for a walk!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sending request
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I'm from BC too! Dogs, but no kids. Started at 300, now at 175. Sending request.
  • NancGreen
    NancGreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations on your loss! That is fantastic, what an inspiration. Good luck with your next phase.
  • MauGully
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your encouragement!! I can see many of us have done some really great things and I love that you all responded. It makes me feel motivated and inspired :):heart:
  • MauGully
    Options
    Cindy, I don't think I have sent you a message yet to tell you how completely awesome I think you have do e!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I lost a total of 94 pounds 5 years ago-and have kept it off-would like to also lose alittle more-so I am truly happy for you- please feel free to add me-good luck on your journey
  • ladyj_sa
    Options
    Wow, you've done amazing so far!

Just try switching up your diet and exercise... I may not have lost as much as you but after I lost 30 pounds I found myself in the same position. I tried Paleo (or the caveman diet) and seem to be dropping again :)

All the best!