Starting T25 this weekend- 23 November

Options
Hoping package will arrive as scheduled today. Anybody join me. I've not got the best record for continuing with programmes so I'd love to be able to do it with a group. I'm very unfit and 48 so definitely will be doing the easier modifications!

Replies

• Im already in Beta Phase, end of first week!:drinker:
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Well done- hope I make it that far!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I started Monday and I'm already a day behind. Doing double today as I didn't do double yesterday as the schedule says.
    So far so good, Shaun T is tough- I can definitely feel it even after just 25 minutes!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Can't wait. I hope it arrives today. Don't want to wait until Monday!
  • PrincessTamyka
    Options
    I have mine but havent done it in a while because my partner broke her foot...I will join with you and commit to trying to do it every single day
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I have mine but havent done it in a while because my partner broke her foot...I will join with you and commit to trying to do it every single day
    Great. Hope it arrives today- if not, I'll have to start on Monday.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    You are all welcome to join our facebook group at : https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Damn. It didnt arrive- so will need to wait until Monday.
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. It is a heck of a workout. I start my last week of Alpha next week! Cannot wait to jump into Beta!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Good luck to you. It is a heck of a workout. I start my last week of Alpha next week! Cannot wait to jump into Beta!
    I've heard a lot of people say that they prefer beta
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot of people say that they prefer beta

Same here. Alpha is a great starting point but you start to crave that intense workout that Beta provides!