6 months and 40lbs later...

The jeans I'm wearing in the middle... I can leave them zipped and buttoned and step in and out of them. These were my replacement jeans because when I first started losing weight, the jeans I had didn't fit. I still have a little ways to go, but I have come so far.

[img]http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/Malikah_Asia/Weight Loss/progress_zps46dfee76.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/Malikah_Asia/Weight Loss/a8538639-2609-4d60-99f6-e18b07a65097_zps901715ac.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/Malikah_Asia/Weight Loss/9efe83f3-8498-428d-bb17-1be29ce097c0_zps71134bc0.jpg[/img]

Replies

• sugarnspice0613
    sugarnspice0613 Posts: 109 Member
    You look amazing!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    You know you've achieved success when you can rock horizontal stripes in a little dress!!!!
    Congratulations!!
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    ^^^^This about horizontal strips^^^^
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    You look amazing!!! :love:
  • wow :)) great job...What did you do to lose your weight??:happy:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Bravo!!!!!!! Excellent work!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    You look so great! That striped dress is so flattering on you, too. :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    You look great, job well done :)
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Thanks guys. Myfitnesspal has been the anchor to my progress. Seeing just how many calories were in my two trips a day to Burger King was flooring. I used a lot of food blogs for recipes and now 90% of what I eat is cooked at home. I have my days when I indulge, but I don't go nuts with food. I used Jillian Michaels Body Revolution at the beginning of my journey, but my soul mate workout is Turbo Fire.
  • Celuwen
    Celuwen Posts: 80 Member
    Amazing work, well done. :)
  • great job
  • CathMarissa
    CathMarissa Posts: 7 Member
    I love, love, love healthy curves! This is such an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Wow missyahall2, I so agree that you are totally rocking that awesome striped dress. Gorgeous!

I am so proud of your achievement and determination!

Congratulations, many times over :flowerforyou:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Thanks for sharing your journey and fab pictures. You look great and that is a wonderful smile.

Shirley in Oregon
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    LOOK at YOU! You look amazing! Congrats to you!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Incredible change, great job!!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Congrats! You look wonderful!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Very well done!:flowerforyou:
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    You are so encouraging! and look great... congrats, going to pick up :Body revolution tomorrow and use it!!!!
  • Congratulations for your achievement. You're glowing in the 'after' pictures.

I'm rather impressed with the fit of that red jacket!

Best wishes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!