cardio fit weight loss

Options
22dream
22dream Posts: 60 Member
my nutritionist recently put me on a "cardiofit weight loss diet" 1200 calories 50carbs a day has any one else been put on this diet and had success with it??

please let me know thanks

Replies

• MommaSherryB
    MommaSherryB Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If you cut carbs that low be sure to get plenty of fats, electrolytes and water.
  • cottagegal1
    cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am 53 years old and have a very slow time loosing I am doing weights withhim which s really making a huge difference with hiit intervals about 5 times a week also spin three ties a week, he originally had me on 1400 calories which I said really was not working so reluctantly said to try 1300 and Lon carb days (only from yogurt fruits and veggies) and on carb days about 3 a week only 60 and acting very clean except for two free meas a week and 3 litres of water well I am happy to say I am loosing 1 pound a week, may not sound like much but for me it is progress ad I am also gaining muscle but loosing inches!
  • 22dream
    22dream Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of cardio fit weight loss, but I would do some research on low carb and ketogenic diets.
    1200 calories is not enough for your body to live on. I'm surprised anyone in the health profession would even suggest that.
    You could also do some research on Basal Metabolic Rate and Total Daily Energy Expenditure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!