Options
    I can way tell the difference ! keep going and congrats
  • Ihope2geta6pack
    Options
    Well done you go girl !
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    wow!! 100 pounds....AWESOME job! You must be feeling so much better already. Good for you! I am proud of you for sticking with it!! Don't let your head fool you! You have made a lot of progress....keep up the good work!!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    you're lookin' GREAT!!!! keep gettin' it girlfriend!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    100LBS great job!!!!!!! I can really see a change in your face.
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done! Losing 100 (plus) pounds is not easy feat and to have done it in 10 months is simply amazing. I can really tell a difference, especially in your upper body. I know how you feel about not being able to see the difference and "feeling like the before pic". I have lost a great deal of weight...I weight from a size 22-24 to now a size 6 and sometimes it is hard for me to see the difference. I think it takes our brains a little longer to catch up and process what we really look like. I am soooo proud of you, keep up the good work and don't let the scale determine your full success. I have been the exact same weight since June but I have lost 2 pants sizes (at the same weight) thanks to weight lifting. Congrats and wishing you the very best. :-)
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you! You're like a brand new woman! I can't wait to see you in a few months from now!
  • rml240
    rml240 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! We are in it for the long haul. I convinced that one of the main reasons the right way to loose weight is the long slow steady road, is because our thoughts about our self and the world around us needs the time to change also. The fact that you are able to be more active is proof that you are making progress. I t will only continue to get better over time
  • summerroxygoodin
    summerroxygoodin Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Keep At it!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! Your right, the changes in our head can be more difficult than in our body. Great job!!
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Looking great girl!
    I also have struggled to see myself as I am after 100lb lost. I still pick up clothes in 2 sizes too big as they look too small for me & have to go change them & it's been a couple of years now. It is coming gradually to become my reality!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Please believe us Kara, when we tell you that there is a visible difference
    EVERYWHERE
    between the left and right photos.
    Perhaps now would be a good time to take some measurements,
    or buy a top in a target size, and rejoice when it finally fits!
    Best wishes!
  • 86myHeadache
    86myHeadache Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are doing Awesome! I think you're like might be like me in that I used to focus on what I can't do and now that I am getting healthier I focus on what I can do.
  • mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    loving your determination :)

I can see a clear difference between those pics...well done....looking fwd to seeing the next pic :)
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I totally see it. You are doing great and I'm sure you feel better. Keep up the good work. You are inspiring me!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work. The pictures show the true story. I think the psychological change is far more difficult. I struggle with this everyday.
  • Celuwen
    Celuwen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference, you're doing fantastically. You're one awesome lady. I agree about the psychological changes too.
  • ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a big difference! Congrats! 100 pounds is a huge accomplishment! I know exactly how you feel about not seeing the changes in your own body though. I still see myself so much heavier than I am now, even after losing 100+ pounds. Did you take starting measurements? I know personally that was a huge thing for me, seeing the actual inches lost in numbers, not just trying to see it in a picture or the mirror. I rely on that now when my scale doesn't seem to move, but my body shape is changing, and the measurements show that. Keep it up, you're doing amazing! Add me if you want, I'd love to be part of your support team! :)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    well done, this is hard work but it will give you such a better quality of life. You are doing fab, keep it going
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!