Another small success!

Options
hotpickles
hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in months, and I didn't have to do 2 hours of gymnastic-like moves to loosen them up and make them fit properly! They were baggy in the same spot as my yoga pants - the upper legs/thighs.

The next time I put those on, I want them to be too baggy in the sense I cannot wear them. That's my goal. I rarely wear jeans, so I am going to try them on in a month or so.

L.

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    That's great! Good for you! :)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    well done! thats fab!
    i bought some jeggings aaaages ago (back in february) and they didnt fit. when i came home for the weekend i came across them again hiding in the back of my wardrobe so decided to try them on and they fit perfectly - ok so i have to pull them up a bit over my tummy once every so often but it was such a good feeling to actually fit into them :D hopefully next time i come home im hoping to fit into my tartan skirt that im dyyyyyying to wear over the winter!!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I think that's a big success! WTG!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Every time I want to skip a workout or don't feel like doing one, I'm going to think of them sitting on the floor of my closet!

L.
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    huge success!! that's an awesome feeling, well done!
  • mkakowski
    mkakowski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • chelamg12
    chelamg12 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Put a pair of pants on yesterday and my family would not let me wear them because they were too big and bagg on me. never had to not wear something because it was too big!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!