Before & After 100 lb lost

Options

Replies

• PeaceHappinessBalance
    Options
    wow that is great 100 pounds in 10 months and you look amazing. I can totally see changes spec. if your back, arms, face, well pretty much everywhere! I hope you feel amazing!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • Shateyn
    Options
    I see the difference all over. Congrats!!!! You amaze me.
  • jennyc1270
    jennyc1270 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing great.

As many others have said, I think our body changes faster than our mind does. I still see myself in size 26 pants and not in the size 10 I currently wear and had to be forced to try on because I kept telling my friend there was NO way I would fit into them. Guess what....she was right and I was wrong.

Keep your eye on the goal.....feeling good!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wowsa!! You look amazing! I can totally see a difference. Congrats to you :drinker:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Dear kara, Oh my, you are doing so awesome! And YES! I can definitely see so MANY changes resulting from your amazing weight loss thus far. I have read through all the posts so far and you have many fine examples of where the weight loss is evident to your readers.

May I suggest that you take a piece of paper and start to copy down all the different places where someone mentions that they see a difference. Read that paper now and again and look at your 'now' picture and compare with your beginning picture and really try to see what the person who posted it saw. Because the differences are REALLY there!! Both in weight and measurements.

One of the changes that have not been mentioned yet, and might even be overlooked, are your feet!! Really, take a look at them. They look great!! They do not look swollen or puffy anymore. And I'll bet that they don't hurt nearly as much any more. And they are gonna take you many more miles now.

OK, for two more examples: I like how you are wearing your hair now, and your glasses fit on your face much better!! Awesome:drinker:

I am so very proud of you and wish you every continued success!

:flowerforyou:
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! I can see a big difference in your face, neck, arms, stomach, and back....AMAZING!!! Just IMAGINE what you'll look like in a year -- you've totally got this, girl!!!!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Kara, like so many others have already told you, yes, we all can see a difference and you are becoming the person you want to be. The person you are is someone who has beat the odds, who has worked hard, practiced discipline and planning, and has a much brighter future because of it. Like you I have more to lose and yes it can seem endless, but the truth is we only get this one, short life and we can't control everything that happens to us, we must learn to control our own destiny as much as possible. Continued obesity means disability and misery, trust me, I know. You are young enough to really make a huge difference in your own future. I think you look like a different woman!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational!
  • Hikr56
    Hikr56 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing job! You're doing great, and as others have said, there's a significant difference in your upper body/torso/face and neck. The image we hold of ourselves in our mind's eye is probably the most difficult to release. Thank you for the courage to share your story. I am so inspired by you to continue my own journey of 100+ pounds.
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are doing a GREAT job!! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the next pictures!
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!!!! You have shown so much dedication keep it up!!!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss for 10 months, can definitely see it. I know what you mean about not seeing it and feeling it yourself but feeling the physical differences.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! Thank-you so much for posting!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!! Wow - what an accomplishment!! There is a marked difference in your whole body. I wish we could superimpose our new shape on top of our old one, I think it would be more obvious to our own eyes.

I can totally relate to what you are saying... I thought I would see more of a difference after losing 56# myself. I too have gained a great deal of mobility, flexibility, strength and endurance, but I wish I saw more of a change in the mirror. I know there is a difference in my clothing, I'm not as clumsy bumping into things, and I walk normally now.

Keep up the great work!! Best wishes!
  • wicksteve
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful weight loss!! I, too, can tell the difference in about all your areas..... even your legs are thinner. You must feel so very proud of yourself and you should, Sunshine. You have accomplished a tremendous goal...stuck with it, motivated yourself and have done an outstanding job. You ARE an inspiration to, and for,all of us!! Thank you so much for sharing....I am waiting to see the next big loss in this wonderful goal of yours. Please keep us all posted and good luck!! There is no doubt now...you are dynamite!!!!! Most of all....stay happy....... Wick:flowerforyou:
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 100 lb loss! That is amazing, especially in a relatively short amount of time. I have gone from 234 to 150 and still don't see myself as I am. I never saw myself as large as I was, and I don't see myself as "small" as I am now. I'm still losing and have been on this latest journey for 15 months.

Even if you don't really notice a lot of change, it will take time for your body to re-adjust. I lost very little weight over the summer, but my body continued to shrink. The way I noticed the smaller body was by shopping and having to buy smaller pants.

Keep up the good work!
  • klbsab
    klbsab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! You can definitely see the difference. :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Amazing Kara!! Congrats! Keep up the good work! It does take time to start seeing yourself as the new you but you will. Keep buying the new size and you will realize you are a new person.
  • sonyabracho
    Options
    Congratulations on your 100 pound loss! That's amazing! I can really tell the difference!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!