Pear shaped women before and after

Options
Is there any pear shaped women on here who've lost weight?

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I am soooo a pear.
    :)
    Ive lost 30lbs so far.

ETA: Unfortunately I cant spot reduce my *kitten* hahaha. Everything just shrinks equally
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes almost 100 pounds...but its taking 4 ever to come of my thighs and hips.. good luck on your weight loss journey
  • SexyPirate93
    Options
    Lol I'd love to get rid of my big *kitten*. I told my best friend I should have a warning sign that reads Caution: Wide load coming through! I always seem to get stuck or knock things over. I was blessed/cursed with slender shoulders, big boobs, and wide hips. Guys used to drool when I was around 140 and I thought they were nuts because I saw myself fat. O.o
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    At least you have boobs, unfortunately I lost them somewhere along the way. :grumble:
    Thighs and hips I still have.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Here's my before and current! From pear shaped to 'as close an hourglass I'll ever get'

Before:
    DSC00740_zpsaa27fb42.jpg

And current: 4 months later:
    2013-10-27105343-1_zps1db42887.jpg

Lots of work still needed but it can be done!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I've put my two before and afters on my profile as I can never bloody do the picture posts properly! :)
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It's probably a bit hard to tell what shape I am in my before shot, only because I think I'm just big all over, but I assure I am a pear through and through. I still have about 25lbs more to go to reach my goal, so I'm hoping a few of those lbs come from my legs!! The more you lose though, the less noticeable it becomes.

fatand85-1.jpg
  • tealwater81
    Options
    I am pear shaped and it's taking forever to come off the bottom!
  • katieannd
    katieannd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am not really sure how pear shaped I am, but definitely have a larger bottom half than top half :P BEfore/after pic is in my profile!
  • 1976lh
    1976lh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a classic English Pear. I lost about 28lbs in total, the first photo is about 5 yrs ago, have maintained for almost 4 years but it wasn't until I did Insanity that I lost the bulk around my bottom and thighs. Still a pear which is fine with me but not so pronounced which makes it easier to buy dresses!

718f6553-08dd-49d3-99ae-9a535d8aa480_zpsaa758f24.png
  • WendyLynn1406
    WendyLynn1406 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm pear shaped? but here is mine! almost 40lbs down... plus I've had 3 kids! (no im not pregnant in any of these pictures either :( )

image.jpeg
    523d7bbf-5747-4fcb-824d-6f92d7ed2243.jpg

after
    c43959b9-1a85-4a47-93ae-51a00b36e99f.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!